- Seven -

Ohm opened the door and found the lights off. He could not see Nanon anywhere in the hall room.

The room was dark and he traced his hand across the wall to switch on the light. But before he could hit the light something hit his head hard and he fell on the ground. The glass pieces shattered on the ground around.

"MONSTER!" Nanon yelled on top his voice climbing on top of Ohm's back while Ohm was in pain holding his head. Nanon lifted the broken bottle in his hand and was about to stab Ohm when a gunshot sound rang and the bottle cracked in his hand making him tremble and look back in shock.

Drake was pointing his gun at him with a blank face. "Get up." He said in a deadpan.

Nanon was trembling. He had no idea that Ohm could be accompanied by anyone since he only saw him coming in the house alone all the time.

He got up from top of Ohm's back who was still struggling to get up as the glass pieces were below his palm and knees not allowing him to even move freely.

Drake kept pointing his gun at Nanon and gestured him to walk into the door of the other room. Nanon trembled even more when he saw the blood on the ground across Ohm.

Drake literally pushed him into the door and closed it from the outside then running towards Ohm to help him.

"Dammit! I could kill him." Drake muttered while helping Ohm up.

Ohm tried to smirk in this state too while Drake helped him up and made him sit on the chair behind. "Usually... you shoot people in these situations." Ohm said leaning his head back on the chair and closing his eyes.

Drake glowered at him and shook his head. "As if I could kill him." He muttered again. "It's frustrating you know?" He started collecting glass pieces from the ground on a tray. "You really need to focus master."

Ohm opened his eyes looking up at the ceiling. "From here, all I can see is that the ceiling needs some fixing."

"STOP JOKING!" Drake snapped throwing the glass pieces in bin and bringing a broom to clean the small pieces which couldn't be picked up from bare hands.

Ohm chuckled now looking at Drake. "You sometimes behave like Gem." Ohm said.

By now Drake was completely annoyed and angry. He wished to not talk to Ohm at all. But he couldn't leave him in pain. So after cleaning the mess completely, he walked into the kitchen and opened the corner most cabinet to take out a first aid box.

"Listen, I am calling a doctor here. No matter what you say. And meanwhile, I will try to stop whatever remaining blood I can." Drake mumbled.

Ohm smiled and nodded.

On the other hand, Nanon who was listening to everything from behind the door was happy. He finally knew that a doctor was coming over and so he might would have a chance to escape from here.

.

Don't run away.

Wait for me.

That way is dangerous.

Stop I said.

*Bang* *Bang*

NO!

Fourth, don't run after them. They are dead.

No Mom, please save them.