- Two -

"Excuse me, do you have some water?" The lean, pink cheeked guy asked panting. He was sweating from head to toe and it seemed like he had been running for a long time.

"Who are you?" Ohm asked looking at him raising his gun to point at him.

The guy got terrified and raised his hands in surrender. "I... I just want some water."

Ohm scanned the guy from head to toe and kept his gun down. "This is not a place to casually stroll and ask for water." He said while extending the bottle of water beside him on the table.

The guy was so thirsty; he drank it all in one go.

"Thank you." The guy said returning the bottle.

"You are not welcome here though. Get out!" Ohm replied taking the bottle back and pushing him out closing the door.

"HEY! So Rude!" The guy yelled from outside and banged the door so loud it felt like he kicked it.

Ohm turned to look at the door wide eyed. Because the yelling resulted in a commotion and Ohm noticed a lot of men running from the backside towards the front room where Ohm was.

He picked his gun and jumped out of the side window, immediately held the hand of the person who was now turning away from the door he was banging at.

"RUN!" Ohm started running with him.

"HEY, WHERE ARE WE GOING?" He asked.

"Just shut up!" Ohm snapped and kept running when suddenly the door opened and a lot of men ran out of it looking around. Meanwhile Ohm took a turn into an alley and pulled the guy along.

"Quick, jump in there."

"Why should I?"

Ohm shook his head and in an instant picked him up and threw him down the window and then jumped in immediately closing it.

"HEY YOU..." The guy was about to yell again when Ohm held him from one hand and pressed his other hand to shut him up.

"Shut up!" Ohm eyed him while he kept trying to break free of the grip. But Ohm's grip was strong.

The guy held by Ohm bit his hand bit Ohm's palm and Ohm hissed in pain but did not remove his hand from his mouth.

The guy bit harder and Ohm looked at him in disbelief all the while holding on to him. The guy looked at Ohm with same eyes because he wasn't able to believe that Ohm was able to bear that pain and still hold him so strongly. He stopped biting him eventually.

After a while when the commotion stopped and Ohm retracted his hand. "You are surely an ingrate."

"WHAT?"

"Shhh... Why do you keep on yelling all the time?"

Ohm rubbed clean his hand from the guy's jacket.

"Someone greets a passerby who asks for a glass for water with a gun." He said.

"But I gave you water too." Ohm shrugged.

"Then runs with him in front of around 50 people who are running like mad dogs with guns."

"Correction, they were running behind us, I wasn't running in front of them."

"Are you for real?"

"You bit me, you tell." Ohm smirked teasing the guy who was on the verge of getting annoyed. "Look at this. Who are you? A panda in disguise of a human?"