- Three -

Nanon was sitting in front of the bed in the corner with his hands tied behind. While Ohm was pouring his glass of whiskey.

He glanced at the paper in front of him and smirked.

"So your name is Black Sheep?" Ohm asking and took a sip from the glass.

Nanon was looking at him with a poker face since the time he got into the room.

When he did not reply, Ohm gulped his entire glass in a go and chuckled. "A dumb black sheep. Nice!"

Nanon still did not say a word.

Ohm got up and removed his coat.

"Strip." He said and started unbuttoning his shirt.

Nanon did not move. Ohm stopped after two buttons and turned to look at him.

"Whereas I like a no nuisance person, this expression is..." He pressed his lips thinking. "Quite unforgivable." He said and leaned in front of Nanon.

He leaned closer and extended his hand. Nanon's blank stare turned into rage. He glowered at Ohm.

Ohm patted the back of his head twice. "Good boy... Now I see something." He smirked and suddenly he pulled Nanon's hair harshly.

"Ughh..." Nanon grunted in pain but kept looking at Ohm with rage filled face.

Ohm pulled him up to stand while still pulling his hair. "Now I know... the slutty noises you make." Ohm pushed his body to slam on the wall.

Then chuckled again. "Ah... How I love this." He scanned Nanon from top to bottom while showing him the rope that he had taken out of his hand.

Nanon looked at the rope and then turned to see his hands with disbelief.

He ran towards the door immediately and tried to open it but it was locked.

Ohm laughed hysterically from behind.

Nanon turned to look at him with rage. "You are trying to get your revenge aren't you?" Finally, he said something.

Ohm immediately stopped like someone pushed a switch. He looked at Nanon with a cold stare.

He walked fast towards him, held his shirt in a tight grip and pulled him hard towards the bed slamming him on it. He immediately jumped on him from behind and pulled both his hands behind.

"Revenge!" Ohm hissed near his ear.

Nanon grunted in pain yet again when Ohm squeezed his hands tighter.

"Sounds appealing." Ohm rubbed his cheek with Nanon's while Nanon hissed to push him aside.

But Ohm had an upper hand. He pushed his head more into the bed making it difficult for him to even breath properly. He struggled with his feet slamming while Ohm chuckled and left him panting.

Nanon struggled to stand up.

Ohm pulled him and made him turn holding his jaw and with gritted teeth he leaned in. "Now that I have touched you... Don't be a slut to others."

Nanon glowered at him with even more rage.

Ohm leaned back on his chair and poured whiskey in his glass again. "Do you drink, black sheep?"

"..."

"You do for sure. I can tell from your eyes. But you won't ask for it. Because I am the one asking. Right?"

"..."

Ohm gulped the entire content again. "Ah... Heaven." He mumbled. "Why are you standing? Relax. Lie down. Sleep if you want." Ohm smirked.