- Eleven -

Nanon:

I woke up to a sound of someone knocking on the door. I remember sleeping beside Ohm last night. I was so stupid. So scared. I did not think about anything.

But he is nowhere to be seen. Is he ok? What about his injuries?

I got up to the continuous knocking sound and finally opened the door.

Before I could even see the face of who was knocking, someone pulled me from my collar and threw me out of the room into the lobby.

I looked up to see the butler I clearly remember being there before as well.

"Kait, throw him out." I heard a familiar voice and I saw Grand Sir Narong looking at me fuming. He walked downstairs and gestured the other butler to serve his tea.

I tried to get up but Kait slapped me hard making me fall again.

He was about to hold me when a loud crash stopped all of us in place and we turned to see Ohm on the other side of the lobby had thrown the largest glass vase below which crashed into many pieces on the ground floor just beside where Grand Sir Narong was about to go and sit.

Everybody gasped and looked at it. As far as I remember, it was a huge vase like half of my size.

And that would explain the amount of scatter I could see below and the kind of deafening noise it made. But to think of Ohm to be injured and still being able to pick it up and throw it is something that doesn't surprise me anymore. When his inner animal gets provoked, he is impossible to deal with physically and mentally.

"Oops!" Ohm said and smiled sarcastically looking at his grandpa. I saw his grandma gasping while looking between both of them.

I tried to get up and this time Kait did not even try and look at me. I saw he was fidgeting looking at Ohm.

Ohm who was still bandaged in many areas of his body still walked better than yesterday towards where I was and extended his hand to me.

I looked at him and he met my eyes with a gaze that his memory doesn't remember by I do. Still I took his hand and stood up.

He turned to Kait and his smile was gone. "Do you have anything to do here?" He asked Kait.

He gulped and looked at me briefly before turning to look down at Grand Sir.

"If not, then go move all your prepared breakfast away from the table." He again smiled fake extending his hand.

Kait frowned but had no choice to shake hands with him. But as he flinched I looked at their hands and saw blood drops falling on ground.

Ohm was looking at him with a rage filled gaze while he was now terrified and in pain. He left Kait's hand and I saw a white piece of vase stuck in Kait's hand, the same hand which he used to slap me. It must be from the vase.

I gaped at Ohm and without thinking I held his hand to see how much he was hurt.

He yanked his hand away and turned to me. "Prepare and serve breakfast for me." He said.

"OHM!" His grandma yelled from below.

"Either I will eat when he prepares and serves for me or I will not eat anything." He said and walked back into the room leaving everyone dumbfounded.

I looked at everyone's displeased and angry faces.

"Hurry up! I am hungry!" Ohm yelled from inside the room when I decided to ignore it all and walked downstairs straight to the kitchen ignoring the stinging gaze of everyone around me.