- Six -

Nanon sat in the bathtub confused, hurt and teary. His whole body was paining due to different reasons.

But most of all was his heart that ached. He wasn't able to contain himself. It's true that he was in a brothel for last one year. But nobody ever slept with him thinking he was rude and sick. He never cared to present himself properly and Kob knew that he was good for nothing. But only because Nanon had nowhere to go and Kob had nothing to lose, they were both putting up with each other.

However, to think that it is all over and he is out of that dark place would be wrong. Because now he is where he doesn't want to be.

Emotions are always the hardest to deal with and Nanon doesn't want that.

He cannot let himself go weak again. He cannot repeat the mistakes of past.

Ohm on the other hand was drinking alone cursing himself internally for allowing himself to do such a thing. He knows that this close proximity is not good for him and his mission.

He needs to be strong right now and so he cannot allow this person to mess with his brain. But still the thought of him being tied up in chains and touched by anybody else made him so furious that he let the devil in him go wild for a second.

But now that he thinks about it he is feeling angry again. So he got up, slammed open the bathroom door and slapped Nanon right on his face. "Just because you are here, doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. I asked you to bath to wash off the stench so that my house doesn't reek of blood and alcohol. I hope you don't have any misunderstandings." He smiled sarcastically at Nanon who was glowering at him.

Nanon gulped his pride because he was hurting a lot and did not want to get hurt more. He will need his strength to escape. So he nodded without uttering a word.

"Get out and get dressed in next 2 minutes." Ohm said and walked away throwing the glass in his hand on the ground making all the glass pieces shatter in the way out for Nanon to walk on.

.

What is this place?" Nanon asked looking around confused. He saw men working packing oil bottles and containers and boxing it for exporting in carriage trucks.

"This is where I work part time. And this is where maximum young people work." Ohm answered smiling.

When the men looked at him, as per the habit they were about to bow but Ohm eyed them and they stood still confused.

"What happened to them?

"Ah... You are a new face so..." Ohm tried to make up scratching his head and eyeing the workers to get back to their tasks. They understood and got back to it.

Nanon observed each face and tried to recall anyone that matches the description of what was mentioned in Dew's diary. He turned to Ohm and scowled. "So who the hell is that bloody master?" He asked loud enough for everyone to hear.

The guys holding the boxes immediately left it, the guy filling the oil container almost spilled it and the truck driver who was going to start the truck almost bumped into the wall in front.

Ohm pressed his lips. Like this he will be busted. But he promised to help Nanon to find himself. And he cannot let him finish his mission early. What if after that he starts to hate him?

"You cannot talk about their master this way." Ohm pulled Nanon's arm and bowed to everyone eyeing them not to repeat the gesture. He had given clear instructions about this but still they were all behaving like this. Ohm realized he will have to brief them again at night.