- Five -

Gemini opened the door and strolled in casually chewing gum and surfing his phone when he heard someone rushing to him.

"Gem!" Phensri half ran half walked to him with a huge teary grin. "You finally came back?"

Gemini smiled at her briefly and hugged her. "I came back to fetch a few books and clothes." He said kissing her head.

Phensri immediately pulled back and looked at him frowning. "You are leaving then?"

Gemini nodded and started walking towards the stairs.

"Gemini!" She called out again, this time a bit agitated. "Did I not ask you to come back home for good?"

Gemini pressed his lips angrily but decided to be calm down. "Grandma, I have exams going on. And I cannot be here till it is over."

"Why?" A stern voice asked him. Even without turning he knew who it was.

"Good evening grandpa." He said turning to Narong but with a blank face.

Narong scanned him from head to toe. "Come and have dinner with us."

"I am not hungry. Besides, I have an exam tomorrow morning." Gemini walked away without another word leaving Narong look at Phensri with a disappointed look.

Gemini opened his room and as soon as he entered he saw a note on the bed.

Beneath he saw a gold card. He did not have to read the note to know who wrote it but he still picked it up and read.

'Happy birthday in advance.'

Gemini bit the insides of his lips to stop himself from crying. It was his birthday in two days. And it would be third year when he won't see his brother's face on that day. Before, it was only with Ohm that he celebrated his birthday every year.

He threw the note and the card in the bin beside his cupboard and started stuffing his bag with clothes. He tried, really tried hard not to cry but still a few tears left his eyes without permission making him weep.

He quickly wiped the tears, closed the backpack and walked out of the room and house so fast so that nobody could stop him.

.

"1000 Baht!" a fat trader raised his hand cheekily smiling at Nanon.

Nanon did not even look at him. His eyes were somewhere distant. His face was frozen and he wasn't moving at all. Still like a statue under a spotlight.

"3000 Baht!" another guy said tauntingly looking at the fat trader.

"5000 Baht!"

"10000 Baht!" One of the wealthier trader finally said when everyone gasped.

"Wow, he is willing to pay as much as the master did." Kob smirked.

"We have hit the jackpot with Bootless!" Seua snickered.

"10000 Baht one, 10000 Baht two, 10000 baht."

"1 Million Baht!" A loud voice interrupted the auction.

Everybody turned to look at the person who spoke. There stood Thomas partially confused about what was asked for him by Drake to buy the time till they reach.

"1 Million?" Kob and Seua gaped.

"I... Can give up to 1 million baht." Thomas said trying to sound stern. He observed the suspicious gaze of all the men around him. But he was a trained assassin so he had no fear of them. The only think he wasn't sure of was, why would he auction for a gigolo.