- Fourteen -

As fourth walked back into Job's house, he could shake off the image of the pair of eyes he saw in the room across the lobby.

He wanted to go back and check but the butler escorted him out.

"Where were you?" a hand on Fourth's shoulder turned him and he faced Gemini. "I have been looking for you. Job said you went to my place?"

Fourth shrugged away his hand. "Your grandma needed medicine. It's done now."

He turned to leave but Gemini held his hand. "You cannot avoid me forever you know?" He said.

Fourth gulped. He looked up to meet Gemini's eyes. "It was a mistake. I shouldn't have done that."

Gemini took a deep breath and pulled Fourth with him. "Where are we going?" Fourth asked helplessly.

Gemini did not answer but took him to the same old garage where they had once argued. Gemini pushed Fourth to stand by the wall and locked him with his arms. "I want to repeat the mistake." He said looking into Fourth's eyes.

Fourth tried to push him. There was no denying that he was unreasonably attracted to Gemini. But this was wrong many levels. "Let me go." Fourth tried but Gemini stood firmly.

"Look I know you feel it too." Gemini said and closed the distance between them. His nose was now touching the tip of Fourth's cheek and Fourth felt a wave of heat rushing from his head to toe.

"L-leave me." Fourth's movements were now clumsy. He had no power. His voice was shaking too.

Gemini did not budge though. He closed the remaining inch and met his lips with Fourth's. Fourth froze in place wide eyed.

So many memories flashed in front of his eyes. But when Gemini breathed on his lips, he lost his guard for one and closed his eyes shut. But he couldn't be in that moment. He was in a dilemma. He couldn't just open his heart for him. Because he couldn't shake off the fact that Gemini belonged to Grand Sir Narong's family.

Fourth gathered his might and pushed Gemini forcefully.

Gemini gaped at him shocked.

Fourth wiped his mouth and looked at him. "Now we are even. So we shouldn't have anything to do with each other."

When Fourth turned to leave Gemini held his hand and pushed him to the wall with some force this time. "If it is about my family... Let me tell you. I am leaving them. I just bought a new house for myself what whatever my parents had given to me before they died. I am 18 and I have all the rights to decide how I live my life. And like you, I am also not fond of that life style." Gemini explained a bit agitated.

Fourth pushed him gently this time. "Easier said than done. Nobody can leave their family. Nobody can leave their past."

"So you will run away from your feelings just because of my FAMILY?" Gemini hissed agitated.

"NO! BECAUSE OF MY FAMILY!" Fourth yelled back.

Gemini looked at him and paused with puzzled expressions. "...your family?"

"My brothers... They left the house to work for your family, and never came back. My mother had already considered them dead when they entered that alley." Fourth cried and slumped down on the ground. "I am not even sure if they are alive or dead. But I miss them. And just because I have no power to look for them against whoever lives in that alley, I am here, struggling daily to accept the fact that maybe... maybe they are dead by now."

Gemini slumped down in front of him and hugged him immediately. The feeling of having lost a brother was something he could relate with. Even if he could see his brother daily and knew he wasn't dead, but he wasn't the same elder brother who was his only shelter after his parent's died.