- Seventeen -

Gemini saw Fourth shaking by the window in his bedroom. It took him a lot of efforts to get Fourth to come and stay with him. And then when they were on their way to the condo, Mathew informed him about Ohm's condition and Gemini rushed to pick him up.

When Fourth heard his other brother's name, Gemini was shocked because that's when he realized that the prostitute in his brother's room was no one but Fourth's second brother.

As per aunt Jib, Dew, the one who is responsible for the accident and whose CCTV footage was stored with all other CCTV footages in the late butler Mean's mobile, called his mother in the state of dying. Jib rushed to meet him alone without informing anyone.

Dew was almost on the verge of dying after rotting in forest alone for 2 days in heavy rain and with his bleeding feet.

A dying person wouldn't lie and so Dew confessed about framing the death of Delta. But before he could inform anything else about whom he worked for or what happened after that.

His mother was scared for Fourth's life being in danger if they get to know that he is the brother of the assassin.

But Gemini assured her that he will protect Fourth as he is sure that no matter who is culprit and who is not, Fourth who lost his father when he was 4, and brothers when he was 15, and have been taking care of his mother since then, cannot be a culprit.

He sighed and turned to look at Ohm who was standing behind him. They locked eyes for a moment before Gemini saw his brother tucking a gun behind his trouser and walking out of the door. Gemini wanted to go after him but he knew better that out of the two, who needed him more.

Gemini walked behind Fourth and held him from his shoulder. Fourth turned his face to look at him and the tears that he was trying to contain started flowing heavily.

Neither Ohm nor Gemini braved to tell him about his brother being a gigolo. They just told him that he was with Ohm and now he is missing.

Fourth melted in Gemini's touch and started crying loudly while Gemini hugged him from behind letting him cry his heart out.

.

"Ohm... Listen... You cannot just pick me up and bring me to your room right from in front of your family." Nanon snapped at Ohm who chuckled and kept Nanon down on a table fixing him between both his arms.

"Well... I just... did." Ohm teased him.

Nanon blushed trying to push Ohm away. He was having a hard time recalling everyone's expression when Ohm saw him entering his house and immediately pulled him up and walked upstairs straight to his room.

"Listen, I came to see your brother. You promised you will introduce me today." Nanon said as Ohm's hand that was playing with his hair, slid down to his neck.

"He left early to meet a friend. So now till we wait..." Ohm smirked and leaned closer to Nanon.

"No..." Nanon tried to shrug him off and ducked to the side but Ohm leaned near his ear and bit his earlobe sending shivers down Nanon's spine.

"Ah... Ohm..." Nanon said as Ohm's other hand slid up Nano's thigh brushing it towards the top.

Nanon sucked in the air now turning to look at Ohm who was already heavily breathing.

"I told you to not wear this perfume." Ohm whispered leaning closer to Nanon's shoulder and placed a kiss on it and then bit it with a sneer.

Nanon chuckled and kissed the top of Ohm's head. "How else will I get you so breathless?" Nanon whispered back.