- Fifteen -

"Coma?" Ohm asked someone while on phone. Nanon who was sitting on the bed packing the bags as per Ohm's instructions, turned to look at him curiously. "Drake, I need him." Ohm hissed.

Ohm's demeanor is confusing for Nanon. Sometimes he is quiet. Sometimes he frowns and thinks about something. Sometimes he just sits and observes Nanon which makes him tensed. And sometimes he would seem so angry that Nanon would maintain pin drop silence so as to not bother him at all.

As Ohm disconnected the call, he turned and met Nanon's curious gaze.

Nanon immediately turned away and continued packing. He heard footsteps approaching and then a pair of hands were wrapped around him.

In a go, Ohm was sitting on the bed and Nanon was in his lap. Ohm leaned his head on his shoulder.

Nanon gulped the urge to turn and wrap himself around Ohm. He sat as still as possible, afraid that if he will move, Ohm will leave him. And he doesn't want that. There are a very few moments like these which reminds Nanon of his old days with Ohm.

"Theo is in coma." Ohm said. His eyes were closed but he could sense the tension in Nanon's entire body. Theo, the only one guy who knows the exact truth of what happened since he was with Ohm 24*7 except for the day Ohm met with the accident.

After finding Theo, he got to know that Theo was abducted the same evening when the incident happened. Because whoever framed it, knew that Theo will never leave Ohm's side otherwise.

But he knew the kind of relationship Ohm had with Nanon. In Drake's interrogation, he got the idea from Theo that Nanon was the only person who was closest to Ohm apart from Gemini.

Ohm ask Drake to confirm with Theo about the type of relationship they had and Drake informed Ohm that Theo used only one word... "intimate".

Another person that knows everything is the one he is holding on to. Whose tiniest moments are also what Ohm is observing when he mentioned the name of the guy whom he knows that Nanon clearly remembers.

"Uh... T-Theo?" Nanon shifted a bit in his lap.

Ohm gritted his teeth. The truth... he wants to know the fucking truth. But nobody is telling him so. It's getting frustrating.

But after hearing about his relationship with Nanon from Theo, he is unable to think of Nanon as his attacker, which was his initial thought.

Ohm calmed himself and pulled Nanon on the bed and laid beside him. Nanon stiffened with the posture. He couldn't think of anything when Ohm's hand slowly traced from his waist to the top of his belly button.

"I wonder sometimes... That if..." Ohm rolled his finger on Nanon's belly button making him shiver from head to toe. "If you are a gigolo... Why are you so stiff when I am around?"

Ohm smirked and leaned close to Nanon. He nuzzled his nose on his shoulder slowly pulling the t-shirt to the side.

"Uhm... I..." Nanon has to answer something, but words won't come out. He was unable to decide what to do, what to hold. He was holding the rim of his own t-shirt tightly.

Ohm slid his mouth from his shoulder to the open area below his neck. He wasn't even kissing him... But just a trace of Ohm's lips on his skin made Nanon feel hot all over.

"Hmmm?" Ohm asked again now holding Nanon's face from the side and making him turn to see him meeting his eyes.

Ohm leaned closer and looked at Nanon in the eye. "I... I never... never..."

"Never slept with anyone?" Ohm raised his brows.

Nanon very briefly shook his head to affirm what Ohm said. And that was all it took for Ohm to hover him and crush his lips on Nanon's actually kissing him this time.