OUR FATE: FATE'S LAST JUDGEMENT II

A Letter to Dhayne Louise Aragon.

__

Dhayne Louise, 

Hi, langga. When you read this letter, I know I won't be with you anymore. You're probably busy with your career, your new love interest, you've probably moved on, or you may be reading this in front of my tomb still mourning. I don't know but I just want to tell you how I feel about you. 

When I woke up from a coma, years ago, I couldn't recognize myself. I feel lost and empty and that I have no identity. I wandered for almost six years trying to look for an answer of who I really am but I only found it when I met you. I became too harsh with you because you make me feel something that I never felt. You make me worry about you and I fear that feeling. Never knowing that you'll make me realize who I truly am.

I am you, Dhayne. I always see myself in you. With our love for each other, I realized that it was our love that made us one. Whatever you feel, I feel. Wherever you go, you'll always bring a piece of me. We're never been our own person since we started to love each other. We rely on things and depend on our feelings for each other. At first, I felt like it was wrong but we'll get through it and figure these all out together. Not until my memories came back. 

The first thing that came to my mind was how much I will end up hurting you. I became a coward and decided to run away. Expecting that you will build an anger towards me and will loathe me to death. That way, it will hurt you less. 

But then the walls that I started building between us crashed when I realized that I couldn't let you go. No matter how hard I try, you've become a part of me and we built a strong connection that would never be cut by the walls that I built. It wasn't just a string, our love reached our souls, Dhayne.

I became selfish and asked you to stop loving me…

If you can't stop loving me, I couldn't accept the fact that I am the first one to leave you. Dhayne, you've suffered enough and the first thing that came to my mind when I first saw you was to kiss that pain away. To help you grow and stay beside you, protect you against the world. 

I apologize for becoming one of your temporary happiness and breaking your heart. I didn't see this coming, Dhayne. I don't want to leave, I am afraid of dying. The reason why is because I am afraid to leave you. 

I'm sorry that the person who wanted to heal you became the reason for your biggest heartache.

I will never leave you. No. Meet me in the next lifetime, I will be waiting for you, my angel. I will patiently wait for you, I can't wait to love you again.

Always remember. Iniibig kita, Dhayne. At iibigin kita hanggang sa susunod na buhay.

I love you, Dhayne Louise Aragon. 

Thana Morana Hirano
Thana Peñalo Aragon

Skyyryu