PROLOGUE

'Morana...'

__

My Louise Angel,

I wanted, dreamed to spend my entire life with you. Wake up next to you for the rest of my life, eat meals while we laugh together, go to bed, cuddling. Shower together, take a good photos, be there for you when you're unwell, stare at your pretty eyes, create beautiful memories, whether good or bad, with you. I wanted to love you through the silence, peace, through the problems we'll both have. I dreamed of you ever since I understood life. God gave you to me and he knows how much I treasure you. Every heartbeats was for you, because of you. Believe it or not, you're the only person that made me feel a lot of emotions that I kept finding between the pages of the books I've read, the poetries that I made, the songs that I love to listen to. I feel more than home when I'm with you, you're the world, Angel. My world.

I have a lot of words left unsaid but I hope you'll understand me just within this three words. I love you.

Thana Morana Hirano

--

I watched her as she crumpled my letters written on the old paper that I made months ago. I have to admit that it was less, inadequate. I wanted to tell her more on how she made my life complete. But I can't... anymore. I hope I did write a book of poetries about how I felt towards her, a book of how I wanted us to end. But it was too late, she doesn't need it anymore. I bit my lower lip and raised my hands to cover my mouth when I saw her slamming her own chest while crying loudly under the rain. She was kneeling on the grassland her face was full of tears, eyes were visibly tired, her body was weak.

'Ahhhhhh!!!' she shouted while crying loudly.

I went running to her, reached to wipe her tears, and hugged her. But I can't... anymore.

And that fucking breaks my heart.

Skyyryu