Chapter 92

Amid the conflicting opinions, Berry Rose’s Ra became a topic of discussion for smiling the entire time when Chae Woo-Jin talked about his dark past. However, she was later revealed to be his fan and had just been staring at him in a daze, so the public decided to chalk it off as childish behavior. Many people felt that if Chae Woo-Jin were to appear in front of them, they would be in a daze staring at him as well.

Perhaps, that was why Chae Woo-Jin’s reaction to hearing Ra’s real name, ‘Chae Woo-Ra,’ ended up getting overlooked. His excuse that ‘he was thinking about something else for a moment’ was linked to the previous topic, and people guessed that he must have been in considerable emotional pain and had a lot on his mind.

Additionally, just as expected, many people expressed their concern for Chae Woo-Jin’s family on the internet. When it was reported that Chae Woo-Jin’s younger sister had gone to school on Friday morning with swollen eyes, many people felt sorry for her. In addition, people who had been bullied or had family members that were victims of bullying became more sympathetic.

–– This is precisely why bullying is scary. Even in action scenes, people without stunt doubles immediately become victims because they were attacked by a group of people.

└ He didn’t repay violence with violence but just endured everything by himself. To be honest, even if the Blue Fit members attacked Woo-Jin oppa all at once, it would’ve been over with just one kick. T.T

└ How dare you say that about Blue Fit? Nobody knows what exactly happened yet! For all you know, he might have been bullied at school. And frankly, if you take a good look at all the people who have been bullied, you’d know there was a good reason for it.

└ This person has posted the same comment on other posts. How persistent. Chae Woo-Jin had no problems at school. It’s a well-known fact that all his teachers loved him and his friends at school were goody two shoes. Even though he didn’t have a lot of friends, I heard he was very close to his friends, so nobody could lay a finger on him.

└ Woo-Jin, what are you doing on the internet? It’s so obvious it’s you.

–– I think Chae Woo-Jin intentionally said those things on TV Star because our oppas are doing so well, especially Si-Hoo oppa!! If my oppa loses his title as The Masked King because of the trauma caused by this incident, I’m not going to let it go!

└ My thoughts exactly. My poor Si-Hoo oppa! Fortunately, The King of the Masked Singers had a recording last Wednesday, so I think he’s clinched his sixth victory without a hitch. But what are we going to do about the next recording? T_T

└ He left on his own, so why is he playing the victim now after such a long time? He must have felt bitter and regretful after leaving, lmao.

└ Everyone, you’re now looking at the people who are mourning in the blue hole of the universe.

— You guys make me laugh. Didn’t you see Woon Jong-Shin tell Woo-Jin to sing even though he said he didn’t want to? And Kang Hee-Joo was the one who talked about the donation first. Chae Woo-Jin even told the production team to edit it out. But you people didn’t even look at the caption added by the production team stating that they didn’t edit it in the spirit of spreading good deeds, did you?

└ Woo-Jin, it’s time for you to take your medicine. Please refrain from commenting here.

└ Exactly. If he really didn’t want the production team to air that part, wouldn’t he have personally gone and requested them to edit it out!! And wasn’t he the reason why there was animosity within the group back then? It was a hot topic among the fans, no?

└ What? I was with TM for a very long time, and it’s my first time hearing about this. What are you talking about? And like what you people have said, if Blue Fit is innocent, there’s no reason for you guys to be agitated, right?”