Chapter 60

On Sunday afternoon, Woo-Hee closed her book and did some stretches her brother had taught her before leaving her room. Then, she snooped around the kitchen where the smell of delicious food was coming from. However, it wasn't time for dinner yet, so she turned on the TV in the living room without much thought. As Woo-Hee sat cross-legged on the floor, Woo-Sa got up from the sofa and approached her before climbing onto her lap.

"Woo-Sa~ Let's watch TV together."

Since Woo-Jin couldn't keep Woo-Sa on set, Woo-Jin's mother and Woo-Hee had personally made a trip down to bring it home the day after he found Woo-Sa. Since then, Woo-Sa often followed Woo-Hee around the house. Initially, it had refused to leave Woo-Jin's side but perhaps it recognized Park Eun-Soo, because it calmed down shortly after and rapidly adapted to the new environment.

It was probably out of concern for the cat, but Woo-Jin had been dropping by the house frequently after his mother and sister took Woo-Sa home. It was completely different from when he had just started shooting the drama and hadn't bothered to go home. This had visibly upset his mother as she questioned if they were of lesser importance than the cat in his eyes. However, apart from that, she loved and cared about Woo-Sa very much.

Woo-Hee vaguely remembered Woo-Sa. She remembered whining in jealousy because Woo-Sa liked her brother more than her She also remembered crying more over the fact that she would not be able to see Woo-Sa anymore rather than separating with her father. Although she couldn't remember anything about her biological father anymore, Woo-Hee still had some memories of Woo-Sa.

Woo-Hee watched the TV while petting Woo-Sa's soft fur, but there was nothing interesting. Two unknown girls were pretending to be part-timers at a convenience store and surprising customers, but it wasn't that interesting.

"Oh?"

It might have been different if they were celebrities she knew, but just as she was getting bored watching people complimenting the members of an unknown idol group on their beauty, Woo-Hee saw her older brother.

"Mom, dad! Oppa is on TV!"

Park Eun-Soo and Choi Min-Woo ran into the living room immediately after hearing Woo-Hee's shout. The middle-aged helper lady, who had been making dinner with Park Eun-Soo in the kitchen, also followed them.

"I need to throw those clothes immediately." That was Park Eun-Soo's first reaction when she saw her son on the TV screen.

"Nevertheless, Woo-Jin still looks good despite that getup." Choi Min-Woo, who had a better eye for aesthetics than most people, could not defend Woo-Jin's outfit. But even so, he had praised Woo-Jin for his good looks.

"Let's take this opportunity to get new clothes for Woo-Jin."

"What's the point in doing that? He stubbornly only wears what he's comfortable with! It's been getting chilly in the evening these days, but look at what he's wearing. He doesn't know how to dress for each season. Still, Miss Yi-Young takes good care of him, and it seems like he's been wearing what she picks out for him, but he'll go back to wearing those clothes at any chance he gets."

Even as the two people were complaining about his outfit, they couldn't take their eyes off the TV screen and were unable to hide their sadness when they saw Woo-Jin was struggling with his group assignment. Even if they didn't know what happened with the group assignment, it was clear that juggling both shooting a drama and studying at the same time was difficult.

After watching the segment where Woo-Jin had reassured DYoung and Cho-Hee, Woo-Hee giggled and made fun of her brother. "That's because it's a TV program! In reality, if only two women were working at a convenience store at that time, and a man like that is loitering around, it would be truly scary. Maybe because we're watching him on the screen, but oppa looks especially gloomy today. He's a complete terror machine."