Part 39

I was sleeping and just then I turned around to hug Jungkook but I felt his space empty then I opened my eyes while caressing the silk sheets and saw he was nowhere on the bed then I got up while hugging the sheets near to my upper body to cover myself then I roamed my eyes around the room and saw he was standing at the balcony while resting his arms on the railings while he was shirtless and was only wearing his trousers.

I got up from the bed while I grabbed his shirt from the bed and wore it and walked towards him then I saw a layer of smoke coming towards me and I waved my hands in front of me to wipe away the smoke and I saw he was smoking something like vaping.

My eyes got a little wide open when I saw him vaping and I walked near him and asked him " Jagiya... What are you doing?"

He looked towards me and I grabbed the vape from his hand and asked him " are you vaping? Yah Jeon what's going on huh? " he took back the vape from me and said " forget about it you tell me what happened? why did you wake up huh? "

I glared at him and didn't reply to him then he took a sigh and said " what's with that behaviour huh? " I bite my inner lips and said " nothing I'm going back to sleep."

Just then I was about to go I felt he grabbed my hand and said " wait... Dara. "
I looked back at him and said " leave me Jeon. " then I felt a distress on his face and I moved my body towards him to face him properly then he held my hands gently and pulled me near him he then said " you are angry because of this. "

He showed me his vape but I didn't speak anything then he threw the vape from balcony and I looked down from the balcony then I heard his voice and I moved my attention back towards him
" Happy now?. "

I took a sigh and moved my face away from him while I rested my arms on the railings then I felt he back hugged me and placed his chin on my shoulder, he sniffed my hair while rubbing his face into them and I closed my eyes when I felt a wave of shiver running down my spine he then whispered near my ear " I'm sorry baby... I shouldn't behave like this. "

I moved my face towards him and asked him " I know I shouldn't tell you how to live your life because it's your life and you have right to live it like you want too but this activity is not a healthy one Jeon and... And I care for you because I love you. "

He smiled a little and tightened his grip around my body he then placed a soft kiss on my side hair and said " you have right to tell me everything I promise I won't do this again if it bothers you hmm. "

I hummed in response then he came closer to my face and speak " baby. " I looked at his side then he said " I said I'm sorry. " I chuckled and said " I'm not angry Jeon. " I cupped his face with my one hand and kissed his cheeks then I said " are you depressed huh!... I felt like that. "

He took a sigh and leaned his cheeks with my side hair then he said " I'm not depressed though but I'm a little worried." After hearing his words I turned my whole body towards him to face him and I rested my arms over his bare chest then I asked him while caressing his chest and looking at him with a worried look on my face " what happened Jeon, what's bothering you? "

He tucked a hair strand behind my ear while smiling in pain he then said " I wanna tell you something but I'm afraid that you might again get sad and I don't wanna see you sad and cry. " I felt distress in my heart and I asked him
" what happened? What do you wanna tell me huh? "

He took a deep breath then he held my both hands and looked into my eyes while I was waiting for him to complete what he was about to say then he said
" I've something for you... From... your Appa. "

I felt my heart sinked when I heard that and I grabbed his collars and asked him in a pleading voice " tell me what's this Jeon... I will keep it close to my heart till my last breath please. "