Part 30

" hmm... Just wait a little Jeon Jungkook. "

With that I left from there and placed the mugs in the sink and went to my bedroom and closed the door behind me.

The next morning I woke up when I heard some noises in the room and I opened my eyes a little to see and Jungkook was getting ready while he was standing in front of the mirror then he looked behind at me and I immediately closed my eyes.

I peeked a little and saw he was coming near me so I shut my eyes close and pretended to sleep then I heard his voice near my face while he caressed my cheeks with the back of his fingers " sleep well baby... "

After that he left the room and I opened my eyes and smiled while looking at the closed door, then I also got up and grabbed my phone from the night stand and I dialed Lara's number. She picked up my call after some rings and I speak

Are you free today?

Yeah... But why?

I need to go shopping would you like to go with me?

Ah... Why not just come over to my place we will go together hmm.

Okay then I'm coming I need to go to the salon first then I'll join you huh...

What's going on huh? Is today some kind of special day huh?

Yeah... Kind of very special for me and for him.

Oh... Wow great then. Best of luck my love.

Okay... Then I'll get ready hmm.

After cutting the call I got up from my bed and opened my closet luckily I found some dresses according to my taste I used to wear back then then I grabbed a ripped denim shorts and a ribbed buttoned crop top in beige colour.

I walked into the bathroom and did my morning routine, after taking shower I changed my clothes and came out of the bathroom, then I did a little makeup and tied my hair with a clip then I grabbed my phone and bag and left my room.

I saw Miss Ae cha was preparing breakfast and I sat on the bar stool and did my breakfast after that I left the house and asked the driver to take me to salon while I told him the location.

After sometime I reached the salon then I entered in and asked the staff about some glow up services and hair dyes and extension stuff, I sat on the dresser chair and told the staff girl " I want my hair a bit longer towards my mid back with layers and I want the exact ash blonde colour which I showed you. "

The girl nodded her head and said " no worries ma'am you gonna love your new look I'll make it sure. " I smiled and hummed in response then she started her work and I texted Jungkook

Where are you?

He replied me after some minutes

I'm waiting for my team... Preparing to do shoot... What about you huh?

Ummm... I'm doing nothing just getting bored so I thought to text you.

Ah... Then do something productive don't sit idle or else you'll get bored obviously.

Don't worry I'll do much productive then you ever imagined.

Hah... What have gotten into you Dara?

Hmmm... Where is your studio is it far from the city?

No... It's not far Its opposite to my company but why are you asking though?