part 2

" Appa. "

As those words left her mouth my eyes got wide open in fear and my heart sinked, just then I moved near her and grabbed the phone from her hand and talked to the person on the call and the servant told me about Dara's father that he got unconscious and miss Rachel took him to hospital.

After cutting the call I looked at Dara who was still in shock and I grabbed her shoulders and turned her to my side I saw tears forming in her eyes, I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her forehead then I said " no no please don't cry baby... He's gonna be alright he just lost his consciousness let's pray for him. "

She looked into my eyes with teary eyes and said " I can't imagine losing him. " I pressed my lips while staring at her with painful expressions I immediately pulled her into a hug and caressed her hair then I said " be positive and pray for him hmm... Let's go to the hospital we should be there near him. "

After that we both left the apartment and drove straight to the hospital. As we entered there I took the information from reception and we both headed straight to the emergency where uncle Lee was under observation of doctors.

Miss Rachel was sitting there while covering her face with her hands resting on her knees and then Dara asked her
" what happened to him huh? How he lost his consciousness? "

Miss Rachel looked up at her with teary eyes and got up from her seat she then walked towards us and held Dara's hands then she said " believe me Dara he was all right I just went out of the room to make his coffee and when I came back in room I found him like this. "

I looked at Dara who was already crying but she wiped her tears and caressed Miss Rachel's shoulder then she said " I'm not blaming you mom I'm just asking please be easy. "

Miss Rachel smiled in pain while looking at her and said " let's hope for good and wait for doctors hmm. "

Dara nodded her head and we all sat on the waiting chairs outside the emergency room. Dara was sitting next to me resting her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder while caressing her arm.

After sometime the doctor came out of the room and we all got up from our seats and I asked the doctor " how's he... What happened to him huh? "

The doctor looked at all of us and then he looked at me and said " he suffered from a stroke and it led to paralysing him but luckily his brain survived from that stroke but... "

Dara pushed me back with my arm and came Infront of me then she asked " but what doctor? " Then the doctor speak " his body below his neck is paralyzed now. "

After those words left his mouth miss Rachel falls back on the chair and I grabbed her from her shoulders and make her sit on the chair while Dara was still standing there in shock I then asked the doctor " do whatever it's needed to treat him please. "

The doctor shook his head and said " I'm sorry sir we can only treat him with medication and it depends on luck if he recovers from this or otherwise it's impossible. "

After that doctor left from there and I got up from my seat and grabbed Dara's hand then she looked at me and then at Miss Rachel she then said " just tell me it's a scary dream Jungkook. "

I cupped her cheek with my hand and caressed it with my thumb then I said
" unfortunately not. " The tears were about to fell from her eyes but she immediately wiped them and smiled a little.

I got confused at her expressions and then she said " at least he's alive at least he can talk to me I can hear his voice, I can see him smiling and I can hear those lovely word he always say to me at least my Appa is alive Jungkook. "