Part 28

" that's the difference Dara... I'll never give up on you... no matter what. "

Dara left speechless on his statement and then Jungkook left from there, she found herself getting confused with the sudden change in his behaviour and how fast his mood switches.

She then sat on the couch in the living room and Ae cha served her breakfast on the couch. Dara was eating her breakfast just then she heard a click sound of opening door and she looked towards the bedroom and Jungkook came out of the room while he was wearing black ripped jeans and black Tee shirt with a black beanie cap...

Dara remained staring at his buffed body then he came in the living room and grabbed his car keys and his phone While she was continuously looking at his each and every action he stood straight and looked at her then he asked her " you need something then I'll bring at night. "

Dara shook her head and then he hummed in response after that he left from there. After sometime Lara came at her place with Jacob and Dara was sitting in the living room while she was watching TV.

The bell rang and Dara got up from the couch while she signaled Ae cha and said " it's okay you carry on doing your work."

With that Dara opened the door and welcomed Lara and Jacob, she hugged Lara while smiling and Jacob asked her
" what's going on in the front yard? " They all walked towards the living room while Dara replied to him " ah... Jungkook is just making my dream garden wish true. "

Jacob smiled and sat on the couch then he said " Then where is our new groom huh? " Dara sat opposite them on the couch and said " he have some work so he left. "

Jacob looked at Dara with a confused look on his face and asked her "Dara... It's been just 2 days since you guys got married and he left for work? " She shrugged her shoulders and said
" He said so... I don't know where he goes?"

Jacob shook his head and then he looked at Lara who understood his gaze and then she asked Dara " you should know about his whereabouts Dara... He's your husband now. "

Dara looked at both of them back and forth then she said " why would I interfere in his personal life if he doesn't wanna tell me then okay I won't insist him. "

Jacob sensed her behaviour then he said
" okay let it go... I'll check up on him later or he'll be home soon. " Dara hummed in response and then Miss Ae cha came into the living room with some drinks and snacks and Dara said " come on have something hmm. "

Dara was all silent and Jacob was noticing her silence then he whispered near Lara's ear " I think she has something to say but can't talk. " Lara hummed in response then she said " maybe she's uncomfortable around you... I'll ask her in alone time. "

He nodded his head and gulped down his drink while Dara was still zoned out and was staring at a random spot then she suddenly looked up at Jacob when she heard him saying " you girls have your time huh... I need to go somewhere then I'll join you guys at night okay? "

Lara nodded her head and he kissed her forehead then he said " bye babe... Bye Dara. " Dara smiled while looking at both of them and she remembered the time from her university days when Jungkook used to kiss her forehead or cheeks randomly whenever he wants and hugs and kisses were his way to tell her how much he adores her and care for her but now everything was changed despite the fact that he loves her but he stopped showing his love like this and Dara was kind of missing him while still being living with him.

After when Jacob left Lara got up from her seat and sat beside Dara then she wrapped her arm around her shoulder and Dara looked at her face then she asked her in a gentle voice " what happened to you my love? Why are you lost in deep thoughts? "