Part 7

Jungkook's POV

" He must be good at bed. "

As those words left from her mouth I chuckled and asked " what a dirty mind you have Dara. "

She rolled her eyes then she said " what do you think of me huh? I'm also a human with needs and in my perspective if you love someone then you should know how to satisfy them like physical satisfaction plays a mandatory role in our emotional health. "

I turned my whole body towards her side and rested my head on my palm supporting my elbow rested on the mattress then I smirked and asked
" kindly elaborate this physical satisfaction theory to me I'm interested to know about the perspective you have set about this. "

She laughed and said " why would I tell you about my needs huh? Just leave it. "
I grabbed her shoulder and turned her towards me then I said " you'll tell me or else... "

She stared at me while smirking and then she said " what else huh? " I smirked too and moved close to her face then I said
" or else I'll make you scream my name right here right now. "

She bite on her lower lip while smirking and said " dare to do this. " I moved away a little and raised an eyebrow then I asked " you are really challenging me huh? "

She giggled and said " okay okay... I'll tell my handsome beast. " With that I again rested my head on my palm and chuckled then I said " come on start to open up your dirty mind tonight. "

She laughed at my statement while rolling to other side but I grabbed her arm and pulled her near me so I back hugged her then I said " I will only let you go once you tell me everything or else you'll end up sleeping here... Hungry... "

She then looked back towards me and said " beast. " I pinched her nose and replied " my beauty. " She then shrugged my hand away softly and moved her body to lay straight on her back then she started staring at the sky and speak " for me if he's a perfect guy, who loves you take care of you and proves that he the best in every way but when it comes to bed he couldn't satisfy you with your needs, don't understand your weak spots or more over... "

She stopped in between her words and looked at my face then I asked her still staring at her face " more over? " She licked her lips and said " if he can't make you weak under him or scream his name then surely it's a no for me. "

She left me speechless at that moment and I felt my heart beat started rising faster than ever then I gathered my all courage and asked her " but you always say that love is not about physical attraction its about pure feelings. "

She hummed in response and said " pure feelings don't involve lust... when a person fell for someone in a pure love they don't just crave for their body, but they crave for their whole existence, they cherish every little moment they spend with eachother and then physical touch becomes an important part of their relationship to make them feel loved and wanted.

But if you are just physically attracted to someone then you'll just crave for their body you'll not care about what they need or want you'll just find them lovely and attracted only when it comes to their body... Lustful relationships don't connect two souls while pure love connects two bodies as one soul.

I was attentively hearing her each and every word and marking them in my mind then I asked her in a low voice
" Can physical touch be someone's love language huh? "