Part 13

" you will do whatever I say... and you have to meet them as they want. "

Dara hissed in pain while tears started to run through her eyes then she said " leave my arm Harry you're hurting me. " He then said " stop crying and come with me come on. "

She pushed him from his chest and ran inside the house, Harry was about to follow her but he heard his fellows were calling him he then speak to himself in anger " I'll see you... let me just handle them. "

He walked towards them and they asked him about Dara then he said " actually she's a little nervous I'll handle her please you enjoy your night. "

Dara came in her room and closed the door behind her while her whole body was shivering in fear and she was taking deep breaths while looking around at her surroundings.

She felt week on her knees and walked towards the mirror then she looked at her self in the mirror and she speak to herself while crying " what... Was that... "

She saw her arm and it was bruised with Harry's finger prints because of his tight grip on her arm and then she felt weak on her knees and fell on her knees on the floor, her heart was beating so fast because of fear that she could hear thumping sound out of her chest.

She then looked at her surroundings once again and thinks about something then she got up from the floor and walked with fast steps towards the night stand and grabbed her phone she then dialled a number and was about to call but suddenly the door opened with a sudden jerk and she flinched while looking at Harry who was standing at the entrance of the room while anger was all clear on his face.

He then walked near her while taking big steps and grabbed her phone then he looked at the number and said " huh? Do you think he still have that number huh? Your garage boy can't help you sweetie. "

Dara's heart skipped a beat and she speak while stuttering in a scared voice
" what ... Do... You want... Plea... Please Harry don't do this... I'm s... Scared. "

He threw her phone on the wall and it broke so badly and dara looked at her phone with shocked eyes and mouth wide open then he moved near her and grabbed her arm aggressively, she hissed in pain While tears were streaming down through her eyes then she speak " it's... Hur... hurting me Harry. "

He moved his face near to her and said
" You made me embarrassed Infront of them and you want mercy from me huh? It was one of the greatest deal I'm going to have ever in my life and it was all ruined just because of you shitty woman."

Dara closed her eyes tightly when she heard a curse word for herself then she looked towards him and speak in a pleading voice " I'm not used.. To of ... This kind of language or ... Or behaviour Harry. "

He scoffed and said " yeah I know what kind of treatment you are used to. " He moved near her ear while Dara moved away from him then he speak " you want a treatment that garage boy used to give you huh? "

She immediately opened her eyes and looked at his face with shocked eyes then he smirked and said " what do you think I would never come to know huh? I can be a fool but not blind okay... It's clearly written on your back his name and you think I would never notice in all these months huh? he then pushed her backwards that she fell on the bed and he walked near her.

Dara's whole body started to tremble in fear and she started to crawl back on the bed while saying " wh... What are you... Doing huh? "

He rested his hands on the bed while bowing to her level and speak while a smirk was plastered on his face " I'm going to use my right which you never gave me as your husband. "