Part 29

Dara's POV

" You are in my mind 24/7 so don't you ever dare to think that I make myself busy to forget about you.... Cuz I can't do this. "

As those words left his mouth I felt my heart stopped beating for a moment and I stared back and forth in his eyes while his intense stares were doing something to me and suddenly I felt his grip loosened around my arm and I looked at my arm then he left my arm and I looked back at him he then said

" I'm tired... I wanna sleep. " With that he left from there towards the room and I adjusted myself while I was breathing heavily than usual and I placed my hand over my chest to calm my heart beat while I closed my eyes.

I also went to our bedroom and sat on the bed and poured a glass of water for myself, I drank the whole glass in one go then Jungkook came out of the bathroom and I moved my attention towards him.

I saw him coming near me then he kneeled in front of me and opened the drawer of the night stand then he took out a box from it and forwarded it towards me.

I grabbed the box and looked at it by changing its sides then I asked him
" what's this? " He was staring at me while he was in the same position then he said " open it. "

I made a confused pout and started to open the cover which was wrapped around the box, It was a new phone then I looked at him and said " but I didn't ask for it. "

He smiled and said " needs are never stated. " With that he got up on his feet and grabbed the box from my hand he then sat beside me on the bed and opened the box then he took out the phone and turned it on for me he then said
" Your number is already registered in it... And I've saved all the numbers you could need to contact so... Here take this. "

I held the phone from his hand and said
" what about my old phone? " He got up from bed and said " that's mine now... " With that he was about to go out from the room then I said " where are you going? "

He looked back towards me and said " to sleep. " I stayed silent at his reply and thought that he doesn't wanna sleep with me in one room so I should not force him otherwise he would have slept on his own. "

I hummed in response then he left from room and closed the door behind him. I placed the phone back on the night stand I also lay down on the bed while wrapping the sheets around my body.

I was thinking about him that one moment he's all lovely and it feels like he would just do anything what I expect from him but the next moment he just move away from me.

I took a sigh and then closed my eye forcing myself to sleep but I couldn't, the fact is that I was missing his embrace but I've no courage to tell him what I feel for him.

A week passed like this and Jungkook started to go to his work he always left early in the morning and he came late at night but he make sure to stay in touch with me through calls so I don't felt alone or uncomfortable alone at home.

I kept myself busy while helping Miss Ae cha a little in house chores and taking care of my plants because it was almost complete but only some tile work around the fountain remained a little.

It was evening and I was sitting on the couch in living room while eating fruits and watching TV then I heard the door bell ringing and I looked at the front door then Ae cha opened the door and I saw Jacob coming towards the living room.

I smiled and said " hi Jacob. " He also smiled and ruffles my hair then he sat beside me on the couch and said " how are you? " I nodded my head while smiling and said " I'm good... How are you and how's my Lara? "