Part 15

" I'm... I'm Nora. "

Dara lied about her name because she doesn't wanna let anyone know about her and from where she came so she decided to lie about her personality.

On the other hand Harry came back to the mansion to pick up Dara. As he entered in he saw darkness everywhere in the living room he joined his eyebrows in confusion and called the maid in a loud voice but no one came.

He got confused and walked towards Dara's room then he knocked on the door and called out dara's name " Dara are you ready? " He didn't hear any voice and then he barged into the room while looking everywhere in the room but dara was nowhere to be seen.

He got shocked and whispered to himself
" No damn it no this can't happen. " He ran towards the bathroom and checked there too he then ran out of her room and called the security while shouting loudly.

The guards came in and then he asked
" Where is she huh? Where did she go? Where were you all when she ran from here tell me damn it? " One of them speak " sir it's impossible because we are surrounding this mansion from all sides and no one can enter or left without our permission and she didn't came out. "

Harry pushed his hair back in frustration and shouted " where the hell is that maid?" Then one man speak from them
" She went out last night her daughter was burning in fever and she took her to hospital. "

Harry understood all the scene and then he grabbed his shoulders and speak while gritting his teeth " damn it she also ran away she must helped her too. "

He pushed the guard and he jerked a little then Harry became so angry l and frustrated and then he speak under his breath " I'll not leave you that easily shitty woman... I payed hell alot for you and you ruined everything. "

He asked the guards to find her at every possible place and he also left from the house to find her.

Meanwhile Dara was having dinner with Lara and her mother and then her mother asked Dara " if you don't mind can I ask you something Nora? " Dara nodded her head and felt a little comfortable with them then Lara's mother speak " how did you end up here... I mean how did you become homeless. "

Dara looked at both of them with innocent doe eyes while she was struggling with her thoughts that if she could trust them or not then Lara placed her hand on dara's hand and said " you can trust us Nora... You don't need to be scared. "

Dara felt a wave of relief then she said
" my... My step mother sold me to a smuggler and he was going to sell me further so I just ran away from there. " Lara and her mother got shocked while hearing her words then Mrs Williams Lara's mother speak " how cruel... How can a woman do this to another woman... This world is going to end soon. "

Dara felt tears in her eyes then she said
" He told me that she even killed my father there and I'm still hoping it's a lie... That's why I just wanna go back to my home."

Lara squeezed her hand gently and said
" If you have your passport and any I'd then you can leave after sometime when you have enough money. "

Dara shooked her head and said " he took everything I have nothing not even a single penny now. " Mrs Williams hummed in response and looked at Lara then she said " Lara help her to get a job so she can make some money and we will help her too okay... Till then Nora you will live with us just think you are living with your own family and no one can reach you untill I'm alive okay? "

Dara smiled and nodded her head then Lara took her to her room and make a space for her in her small room and said
" It's not a spacious one but still we can manage to live together. "