Part 4

" Do fear from the day I played a joke with you Jeon."

She moved away from me after saying those words and stared into my eyes, I found myself lost in her deep stares and a strange feeling started taking over me. My heart beat getting faster as I found her smirking so close to face then I speak in a low voice " I'll desperately wait for that day. "

She chuckled and moved away from me while saying " that will be the end of your life then. " I didn't say anything in return and took a deep breath as she moved away from me but my heart was still beating so fast... And I speak to myself
" No way. "

I immediately looked up at her and saw she walked towards the kitchen and was finding something in the refrigerator. I got up from the couch and also walked there then I asked her standing close to her " what are you looking for? "

She took out an apple and took a bite of it then she said " I'm getting hungry. " I hummed in response and said " wanna go out huh? " She shook her head and replied while munching on her bite " I'll have dinner with you then I've to go back home. "

I closed the door of the refrigerator and then I said " I'll prepare the dinner you just take some rest hmm. " She came near me and I again found myself getting fluttered with every step she was taking towards me.

I was silently looking at her then she grabbed my shirt from my chest and tip toe a little she then placed a soft kiss on my cheek and I closed my eyes, it's nothing like she kissed me first time but lately I've been feeling some strange feelings taking over my nerves and I was happy and a little afraid at the same time.

She moved a little away from my face but still she was so close to me we both stared into each other's eyes then she said " your girl is gonna be the luckiest one to have you for all of her life. "

I silently stared into her eyes and I replied in a low voice " I don't need anyone else till then I've you by my side. " She smiled a little then she said " we all need someone to love us unconditionally, to fill our lives with endless happiness and moreover... "

She stopped in between her words and cupped my face with her one hand I noticed her every little move then she smiled and completed her words " we all want someone to go deep down into our soul and bring out the ultimate beast hiding inside our innocent bodies. "

Her every word was having a strange effect on my mind and heart and I closed my eyes while gulping down my saliva then I moved away from her and said
" I'll prepare dinner you just go and take rest hmm. "

I started to take out ingredients from the refrigerator and I took a glance at her and found her going towards the living room while dancing like a ballet dancer dramatically.

I smiled while looking at her back figure and shook my head. After that I prepared dinner while she was busy watching TV shows.

We both had dinner together and after that she decided to leave while my heart was still asking me to stop her and ask her to stay a little more but I let her go and tried my best to take control over those strange feelings.

As she was leaving I walked with her towards the parking area and then she hugged me while tip toeing and I hugged her back while smiling, the hug lasted for some moments and I caressed her back while snuggling into the crook of her neck.

She giggled and said " we will meet tomorrow jagiya why are you getting so sentimental huh? " I moved my face a little away while still holding her in my arms but I didn't say anything and was silently staring all over at her beautiful face.

She then smiled and said " I'll wait for another day to spend my whole day and night like this with you... Only you. " I chuckled at her statement and kissed her forehead then I pulled away from her softly and said " go now or else I'll keep you in my home for forever. "