Part 6

" What do you think I'll let you go that easily huh? When I've planned to do a lot more with you. "

Dara's heart skipped a beat and she stared in his dark orbs back and forth while his curly bangs were covering half of his eyes. She then asked " wh... What do you mean? "

He tilted his head a little and asked " you wanna be forgiven or not? " She nodded her head then Jungkook smirked and said " then you have to do what I'll ask you to do... Do you agree with this? "

Dara didn't speak anything for a few seconds then she gulped down her Saliva and said " I... I will. " Jungkook bite his lower lip and loosened his grip around her waist he then pulled away from her a little, Dara managed to stand straight and looked at his face while waiting for him to tell what he wanted her to do.

He then crossed his arms in front of his chest and said " show me what you're hiding behind your back. " Dara got confused at his words and she joined her eyebrows in confusion then she asked
" what are you talking about?... Look I'm hiding nothing. " She showed him her hands then he chuckled and shook his head.

He then came closer to her and held her hand then he turned around her with a sudden swirl and she hit her back with his chest he then caressed her back with his hand and Dara felt a wave of shiver running down her spine and she closed her eyes he then whispered near her ear
" I'm desperate to know what is written on your back. "

She turned around her body to face him and found him so close to her face, he stared all over her face then she said
" you have already seen it Jeon. "

He shook his head and said " I just took a glance of a single alphabet but I'm sure there is more hiding behind that piece of cloth... Show me or forget about me. "

Dara licked her lips and gulped down her saliva while looking down she then pulled away from him a little and started to unbuttoned the top buttons of her scoop neck shirt.

Jungkook joined his eyebrows in confusion while looking at her suddenly his eyes got wide open when Dara removed her shirt upward her arms and he found her naked in front of him only in her bra.

He gulped down his saliva and looked away from her staring everywhere in the living room but not her, she then turned around her body so her back was facing him and she said " you don't wanna see now huh? "

He looked towards her and his eyes fell on her bare back, he gathered all of his courage and moved closer to her then he moved her hair upwards towards her shoulder and she held her hair in front of her chest.

He roamed his eyes all over her back but then he said while touching the hooks strap of her bra " I need to open this it's right behind it. " Dara looked at her side and said " what? " He moved his face near her shoulder and then she found him so close to her face they both stared into each other's eyes silently then he said " trust me. "

She gulped down her Saliva while licking her lips and nodded her head. He moved his face away from her and opened the hooks of her bra, Dara felt her heart would explode at any time because it was beating faster than ever and she was taking deep breaths.

As he opened the locks of her bra his eyes fell on her tattoo and he saw it was his surname Jeon written on her back with a little heart, his heart skipped a beat then he caressed his tattooed name on her back skin with his thumb.

He felt Dara arched her back he then moved closer to her and hugged her from back and moved his face closer to her ear Dara moved her face towards his side and then he said " you got me engraved on you and was hiding from me too huh? "

She stared at him for a few seconds and then she replied " I didn't allow you to ask any questions... You just wanna see and that's it. " He smiled a little and said
" You are playing really well baby. "