Part 14

" Help me... Help me to run away from here please. "

The maid got shocked while hearing her words and then she said " what are you saying ma'am how can I? What happened to you ma'am? " Dara held her hands and speak in a pleading voice " he's going to sell me to someone please help me to run away... I'm... I'm not his wife it was all a lie and now he's going to sell me... Do hear what I'm saying huh?... I need your help. "

The maid thinks for a few seconds and then she said "but ma'am how can I help you I can also get caught... Or I might get jobless what will I do then ? "

Dara shook her head and then she looked at her necklace which Jungkook gave her she then closed her eyes and took a deep breath then she removed the necklace around her neck and held maid's hand she placed her necklace in her hand and said " this is most precious thing to me and I'm giving it to you please keep this and help me,you know about this place better than me because you work in every corner of this mansion just find a safe way to get out of here rest I'll manage no one will get to know about you... Please I'm begging you... You are also a mother of a girl please show some mercy and help me please. "

The maid held her hands and said
" please don't beg like this ma'am I'll help you please just be calm a little... I'll come in your room after I find any way hmm till then please pretend to be normal don't let anyone doubt you. "

Dara nodded her head and said " I've no time, I have to run away from here before tomorrow night. " The maid assured her while blinking her eyes then she said
" don't worry I know a way just let me check if there is any security or not just don't worry. "

With that Dara left from there and went to her room while making sure to not get caught on any camera or noticed by anyone.

As Dara entered her room she closed the door behind her and walked straight to her cupboard and started to find her passport and other documents, she almost found everywhere but she couldn't find any documents. She grabbed her hair in her fists in frustration and then she speak to herself " I was so lost and absent minded in all of these months huh? Why did I never think about anything bad that could happen huh? What would I do now? "

She walked back towards her bed and sat on its edge while she grabbed the sheets tightly in her hands and was moving her upper body back and forth while thinking deeply she suddenly felt tears in her eyes and she bite on her lower lip to control her tears but they fell from her eyes and she closed her eyes and speak to herself
" Jeon... I need you. "

After sometime the maid came in her room and Dara immediately got up from her seat and walked near her then she asked her " did you find any way huh? "

The maid nodded her head and said
" there is a way from the basement towards the back yard and it opens just at the end of the mansion but there is forest you have to be careful . "

Dara held her hand and said " what could have happened there just don't worry I'll escape through it too just let me get out of here... Take me there please. "

The maid nodded her head and said " I've turned off all the light in the living room towards the basement so no one can notice us come on, hurry and change your clothes you can't run like this... "

Dara immediately ran into bathroom and changed her clothes into jeans and a tee shirt while she wore her sneakers and then she said " come on let's go. "

The maid looked at her and said " don't you want something with you any bag or something else? " Dara shook her head and said I've nothing harry took all my documents and money too. "

The maid then said " okay then come with me. " They both left the room and walked with slow steps towards the basement and then the maid helped her to reach at the end of the basement.