Part 26

" marry her. "

As those words left his mouth Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes then Jacob nodded his head and said " yes marry her
as soon as possible... Announce your marriage so everyone gets to know that she belongs to you and no one can reach her that easily. "

Dara listened to their conversation while she was standing near the door of the bedroom and was silently staring at the floor she then heard Jungkook's voice " I... I can't force her to get into any relationship with me. "

Then Jacob speak " you don't want this or that man then what do you want huh? I saw you suffering in all these years still you are saying this man talk to her why you guys are being like this huh? "

Dara was still standing there while thinking that she was still guilty of breaking his heart back then and now she can do something for him by giving him what he wants She then walked towards the living room and all of them looked towards her.

Dara looked at Jungkook to meet his eyes then she said " I'm ready to marry you. " Jungkook's mouth and eyes got wide open in the air because he was not believing what he just heard then Dara came near him and sat beside him she then looked at Jacob and said " I heard everything... I'm sorry but I'm ready to do whatever you decide... Maybe that's how I can forgive myself too. "

She looked at Jungkook while saying her last words who was already staring at her face, they both stared at eachother's eyes for a moment then Jacob said " then decide when or how you wanna get married it's better to not waste much time when you guys are rumoured to be everywhere and staying together too. "

Jungkook looked down at his lap and Dara's eyes were following him he then looked up at Jacob and said " I need to find another place first... I can't keep her here alone. "

Jacob hummed in response and said " I can arrange security for you and we can find a house I know a location just don't worry about this. "

Jacob looked at Dara and asked her
" when do you want to get married Dara? " She looked at Jungkook who was looking down at his lap, she then said " what about next weekend? "

Jungkook moved his face towards her and said " Are you sure? Are you ready? " She nodded her head then Jungkook looked at Jacob then Jacob speak " okay then we can do arrangements we have enough time don't worry. "

After that they all had dinner and then Jacob and Lara left from there, Jungkook and Dara left alone in the apartment but Jungkook was silent while Dara was in the kitchen. She came into the living room and asked him " is everything okay Jungkook? "

He noticed the way she was calling him from the day they met again and he noticed that in all these days she didn't call him from the names she used to call him back then even for a single time and she was just calling his name normally like everyone else does, while back then her actions and her way of communication with him always makes him feel special and loving and wanted but now there wasn't something like that.

Dara noticed he didn't reply to her she then asked him " I'm talking to you Jungkook. " He looked towards her and took a sigh while smiling a little he then said " everything is okay... Don't worry... Have some rest hmmm I need to do some work."

Dara pressed her lips into a thin line and nodded her head she then went to the bedroom and Jungkook remained staring at her back figure, he then pushed his hair back in frustration and rested back with the couch while thinking about their old time when they used to laugh together, live together most of the times and do the most chaotic and weird things together, he chuckled and speak to himself " I miss you baby... I miss your everything while you are here with me but still a lot of things are missing between us... "