Part 20

" at the end of this month you'll join military service. "

Jungkook looked at Mr Hwan with a shocked look on his face then he looked back at his chairman and asked " but... But why so sudden? "

Mr chairman adjusted himself and said
" because the rumours about you having an affair with a great business man's wife is catching fire... You have to give your service one day so it's better for you to go now and come back after 2 years till then everyone will forget about this scene. "

Jungkook felt distressed and asked them
" you want everyone to forget about this but I've to find her... Do you have any idea that 2 years can make this situation more worse for me and her huh? "

The chairman took a sigh and said " it's already decided Jungkook and we have announced your military service so everyone gets noticed. " Jungkook licked his lips in frustration and said
" You've decided everything on your own... You didn't even ask me. "

" Because I'm not working under you but you work for me and I'm doing all of this for your better future... These rumours can affect your career... I can't even say that it was all a lie when they caught you on the spot fighting with him and his wife is also missing... They think that you both are seeing each other secretly. "

" Then tell them that yes I'm dating, yes I love her and the day I'll find her I'll announce everything on my own you won't even need to type a long ass paragraph for them to make them believe about my relationship... And I'm not having an affair with someone's wife I've been loving her for the past many years, and her mother sold her by creating misunderstandings now you get it? "

He got up from his seat and left the office while the chairman asked Mr Hwan to convince him and talk to him and Mr Hwan left from there to follow Jungkook.

He approached him in the hallways and shouted " Jungkook stop... Listen to me. " He stopped in his tracks and looked behind to face Mr Hwan then Mr Hwan came near him and Jungkook speak in a pissed voice " did you see him... He just want me to do everything he wants without even caring about my life and what I want huh? "

Mr Hwan looked at his surroundings and he felt some stares at both of them then he said " let's go somewhere and talk about this in peace hmm. " Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked forward and they both left the company.

They both went to a restaurant while Mr Hwan ordered food for them but Jungkook was silently sitting there while crossing his arms in front of the chest and resting back with the chair. Mr Hwan moved his attention towards him and said " I know what are you thinking... And I know it's not easy for you to agree on this but Jungkook you have to understand he's doing this for your betterment. "

Jungkook looked at him with a frown on his face and asked " where is my betterment in all of this huh? I want to find her and I have no idea how much time it can take me to find her and now all of sudden you guys want me to join the military just to let go of those rumours huh? It means my life means nothing to him all he wants is just his company's reputation and good name huh? "

Mr Hwan shook his head and said " you can't argue with him on his decisions Jungkook... You know this better more than me. " Jungkook felt rage talking over his nerves and he bite his inner cheeks to control his anger then he said " that fu*king contract though. "

Mr Hwan took a sigh and said " don't curse the source of your living... Instead learn to be firm on your decisions and prove that you are the man of your words. " Jungkook looked away from him and stared at his left side around the restaurant while thinking about something he then took a sigh and moved his attention back at Mr Hwan then he said " 2 years are not a short period. "