Part 33

I... I'm Coming. "

Jungkook chuckled and asked in a sarcastic tone " really... With just some kisses huh? While I haven't done anything to make you cum. " Miss Ae cha left from there while saying okay then Dara opened her eyes and looked at his face she then said " shut up Jeon go and freshen up, you already make me turned on if Miss Ae cha wouldn't come I was totally ready to get fu*ked. "

Jungkook burst into laughter and fell on the bed on the other side, Dara rolled her eyes and got up to sit then she looked at his side and he was still laughing while hitting the mattress she then said
" okay so now you'll make fun of me huh? Great then nothing will be happen until next week. "

She then got up from the bed and was about to go just then Jungkook grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him so she fell on him and her breath hitched when she saw his face so close to her face she stared back and forth in his dark orbs then her eyes fell on his lips he then whispered " don't you ever dare to keep yourself away from me even for a single second when I'm around you or else your legs have to pay for your audacity. "

She looked up at his eyes and found him smirking she then said " you are crazy Jeon. " he pecked her lips and said " crazy in love with you babe. " with that she pushed him away from her and got up then she said " come on get up now or else I won't cook for the next time for you understand? "

She walked towards the door and Jungkook also got up while saying " aye aye captain. " she chuckled while looking at his back figure going towards the bathroom and she went back downstairs and sat on the dining table while waiting for him.

Jungkook came on the spot while rubbing the towel on his wet hair, Dara looked towards him and he gave the towel to Miss Ae cha and sat on the chair then he asked Dara " hmm... So what my beauty have made today huh? "

She chuckled and served him the breakfast and he said " Um... Wow let's taste huh I'm sure it'll be tasty. " he eats the pancakes and looked at Dara then he said " not bad babe... They are so soft and well cooked though. "

Dara smiled brightly and said " I'm glad you like them. " he then grabbed a piece of pancakes with his fork and make her eat that bite then he said " your efforts means alot to me baby... And this is the most delicious breakfast I've ever had in my life. "

Dara placed her cheek on her palm while staring at him admiringly then he also copied her actions and they both stared at each other and she chuckled while blushingly she then looked down at her plate and Jungkook poked his inner cheek while smiling and looking at her and then he continued to eat.

They both did their breakfast and then they both went out in the front yard to spend sometime there, Dara was watering her plants while Jungkook was taking out the dead leaves so other plants don't get effected because of them.

When he was done he looked at Dara who was jumping in tiny while trying to catch a butterfly over the flowers, he chuckled while looking at her tiny jumps and walked towards her then he silently grabbed her waist and the next moment Dara found herself in the air as he lifted her up in the air and she forwarded her hand so the butterfly sat on the back of her palm.

She smiled while looking at the butterfly and was about to caress her but it flew away and she remained staring at her, Jungkook make her stand on in her feet and asked " don't worry I'll bring a lot of butterflies for you hmm. "

She looked towards him and said " come on Jungkook it's not necessary to bring everything I like these are living things they have their own freedom and I love to see them living their life freely I don't wanna prison them. "

He smiled and pulled her near him by wrapping his arm around her shoulders she looked up at him and he said " you are my butterfly and I also love to see you living your life freely and happily... So promise me you'll make me happy. "