ɴɪɴᴇᴛʜ.

We all stop and look at Gyeong-su. He wipes his nose then chuckles a bit. "Oh, it was when Su-hyeok went to hit the zombie and his arm swung back and hit me in the nose."
"stay back! stay away from us!" Na-yeon was slowly backing up. "you were bitten, weren't you!?"
"no! I wasn't, didn't you see Su-hyeok hit me?" He grabbed a tissue and tapped his nose with it, cleaning the blood off.
"I-sak got a nose bleed right before she turned, you saw it! On-jo right, you saw it?" Na-yeon turned to look at On-jo. she save Na-yeon a disgusted look but slowly nodded her head.
"Gyeong-su..." Ms Park started.
"I WASNT BIT!" he scoffs and rubs his upper lip with his hand.
"Then whats that on your hand?" Na-yeon pointed.
everyone started to step back away farther from gyeong-su, except me and Cheong-san. We stayed where we were standing, right next to Gyeong-su.
"It's just a scratch! I got it from the computer, you can look if you want!"
I walks to Gyeong-su who was holding his hand out for everyone to see. "It's just a scratch, not a bite. it's only a gash, it doesn't have a set of teeth marks." I walk back so the others could take a look. My eyes never left Na-yeon. Would she really go that far as to accuse someone of being bitten just because they were poor and she didn't like them?

"definitely just a scratch." Su-hyeok looked at Gyeong-su's hand then at Na-yeon. Everyone was slowly walking and taking a look at it.
"the computer... its gone."
"no internet. couldn't you have thrown something else?" Dae-su looks at him.
"what was I supposed to do? it was trying to get in." Gyeong-su was getting upset again.
"no, thank you, you did good." Dae-su walks to Na-yeon. "you should apologize. You should end this whole stupid hatred you have."

"i'm not sorry. why should I say it? I saw it grab you! I saw everything. What if it still spreads as a cut or even just touching his hand?" Na-yeon stuck her head up a bit. She was looking around to see if anyone was on her side.
"You think people can turn into zombies just by a scratch or touch?"
"i mean we don't know if it doesn't for sure." Na-yeon crossed her arms.
"I got scratched by Hyeon-ju and I haven't turned." I stated.
"And I held I-saks hand when she fell. Nothings happened to me either." On-jo looked at her.
"Well you don't have a cut on your hand when you were holding I-sak." Na-yeon looks at me, "Hyeong-ju's hands were clean, right? She didn't have any blood on them! No blood got in your wounds." she scoffed and stomped her foot a bit in a child-like manner. "Stop blaming me why don't you all just think for yourselves!"
I raise my eyebrow in suspicion at how persistent she was being.
"Na-yeon, we know you always hated him but youre really crossing the line now. This is life and death."
"All she ever does is think about herself and she cant even admit when shes wrong." I scoff and look away from her.

Ms Park sighed, putting a hand on gyeong-su's shoulder. "you are going to wait in the recording room for 10 minutes. I know it will be hard but its better than people thinking you're infected."
"what?! why?" Gyeong-su narrows his eyebrows.
"its only Na-yeon who thinks hes infected, Ms park." I said.
She took a glance at me then back at Gyeong-su. "Just please."
"fuck 10 i'll go for 30- no 1 hour in there." Gyeong-su gets up and opens the recording room door.
"no need to be so dramatic since it takes less than 5 minutes for someone to turn." Cheong-san was trying to be reasonable, but Gyeong-su wasn't having it.
"I don't care, i'm going for an hour."
"everyone is okay with this?" Ms Park looks around. everyone nods.
"i'll join you." I step forward.
"Hey you don't need to do that." Su-hyeok steps in front of me, putting his hand on my upper arm. I look up at him, "She grabbed me too, I have wounds on my hands too. its only far to Gyeong-su." I move his hand away and walk past him, going into the room with Gyeong-su.
"you want me to join you both?" Dae-su asks. Gyeong-su and I both flip him off as he shut the door behind us.

"You didn't have to do that." Gyeong-su looked at me.
"Shes being an unreasonable bitch... And it's only fair this way. we both have cuts on our hands and she grabbed us both." I take a seat on the desk. Gyeong-su takes a seat on the chair by the desk. He was twirling a bit back and forth.

"So why don't you talk to anyone?" Gyeong-su twirled his chair so he was fully facing me. I was a bit shocked by the sudden question. I thought this hour was gonna be quite but i guess not. I try to think but didn't really have an answer so I shrugged.
"Oh come on, do you hate us or something?" He sat straight in the chair, eager to hear what I have to say.
I took a long breath in and sighed, "it's not I don't like you guys, its that everyone doesn't like me. they don't like how I can get away with certain things because of my father. its not like I want my father paying the school to get off my back but he does. I do most of it in spite of him anyways. Everyone also thinks I look down on them when I don't." I don't know why I shared any of this with him. I felt a sort of comfort with him, like I could talk to him about all this. I continued with a sigh, "I didn't have friends growing up so its hard for me to trust others. talking to others means i have to trust them so i just don't. Also not having a good home life means tons of trust issues too." I shrug, trying to make it seem less like a big deal.
"that's a sad life, Y/n." Gyeong-su patted me on the leg and looked up at me from his chair. "But you have me as a friend. I don't really care if you don't trust me quite yet but we will get there." a soft smile appears on his face. He didn't realize I already trusted him enough to tell him any of this. In any other situation I wouldn't be talking to him, let alone sitting alone in the same room as him.

at least 30 minutes had gone by since we both came into the recording room. Gyeong-su was threading a shoelace through a grid. I wasn't sure what it was but it kept him busy and content so I wasn't complaining. I was leaning against the wall now with my eyes closed.
I could hear Gyeong-su start to laugh, which caused me to open them again and look at him. i was a bit confused until i saw Cheong-san had his face pressed against the glass. I couldn't help but chuckle myself. Gyeong-su then slowly flips him off like a Jack-in-the-box. At this point I could tell what kind of friendship they had, it was a nice one. Cheong-san pressed his lips together, i'm gonna guess he was whistling a tune because Gyeong-su joined him. they whistled a nice song for a couple seconds. A small smile crept up on my face as I let my head rest on the wall. Cheong-san showed with his hand that we had been in there for 30 minutes. He waved his hand for us to come out. Gyeong-su's expression changed and shewed him off with his hands. Cheong-san sighed and walked away from the door. Su-hyeok was looking in through the big window, its like he was watching my every move. I kept waving my hand for him to go away but he never did. I gave up after the first 10 minutes. Now Dae-su had joined him, it looked like Dae-su was talking but I couldn't make out his words. its hard reading lips.

"they look pretty cute in there, huh?" Dae-su was looking through the window. Gyeong-su and I were talking still.
"what are you talking about? Gyeong-su and Y/n?" Su-hyeoks jaw clenched.
"yeah, I mean look at them. they're talking and smiling." Dae-su didn't care to look at Su-hyeok.
Su-hyeok shakes his head and opens the door to the recording studio. the attention was on Su-hyeok again.
"what are you doing?" Gyeong-su asked. Su-hyeok shut the door slightly and walked a step toward me. "just checking on you two. Cheong-san didn't want to come in but I did. Let me see your wounds and then i'll check yours, gyeong-su."
"I can look at Gyeong-su's for you." Na-yeon walked in.
"oh uh, thanks." Su-hyeok took my hand and was looking at them. All of the wounds were old and had dried blood on them. I was looking at Na-yeon and Gyeong-su. I didn't trust her one bit. What was she up to now?

He smiled softly and his fingers went across my palms. I was taken a back by this and my attention went to Su-hyeok. "what are you doing?" I try to pull my hands away from him but he interlocks our fingers. "checking your wounds. You seem pretty fine to me." He chuckles a bit and turned to face Gyeong-su. Our fingers were still interlocked. I look over as well, Na-yeon was cleaning off Gyeong-su's hand with a cloth and whispering something to him.

╰┈➤ 𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 'ˎ˗
✎ Jealous Su-hyeok is a good Su-hyeok 🧎‍♀️