Publication Info Shizz

hahah!

This was published November 2014, and I didn't put up the info here?

SORRY! HOW TERRIBLE OF ME! (And take note, I'm finding this hilarious!)

It took me this long to realize this detail. *slap forehead*

Okay. 

BLACK EQUATION - THE FORGOTTEN ONES is published under Cloak Pop Fiction of Summit Media Phils. Paperback copy is available in National Bookstore, Pandayan, Powerbooks, Fully Booked, and other leading bookstores within the Philippines.

For my international readers, you can avail the edited softcopy version (with illustrations) on www.buqo.ph

Just type Black Equation on the search bar.

For those who really, really want a paperback copy but doesn't live in the Philippines (I mean, like you want it on your bookshelves or something), please do message me at natsuriayuko@yahoo.com or PM me. I would have to ship it via FedEx so we need to compute how much the shipping would cost (depending on where you live), in addition to the actual price of the book. (The total cost is EXPENSIVE, I'm telling you! But at least, you can get a book with a handwritten message and a signature from yours truly)

It might be cheaper to buy several copies per delivery, so you can try asking other readers in your area who might want to split the cost with you.

Those who have already read BE-TFO, do come by Goodreads to give feedback. It will help immensely to improve my writing!

Your scatter-brained sadist writer,

Aicka