Prom

Tatum was stretching at practise as Robby walked up to her "you gonna go?" He asked

"To where?" She looked up unbothered about what everyone else was whispering about

"Prom"

Tatum snorted "do I look like I would go?" She shook her head "nah let the rich kids have their stupid party. Can you picture me twirling around a room?" Robby laughed at her.

Kreese and Silver walked in saying they wanted to teach people to get into the heads of their enemies. Robby and Tatum pared up as Mia and Tory did.

"You know you should go" Robby held his hands up as Tatum was practising her swing "crashing their big night would give an off balance move"

Tatum shook her head "would work more if you showed up"

"They wouldn't let me in"

"Go with me" Tatum shrugged as he looked at her "you'd therefore be allowed in"

"Did you just ask me to prom?" He smirked

"Oh yes this is my love of showing you that I have a massive crush on you after knowing you a couple days" she said sarcastically "how about instead of a prom dress I buy a wedding dress and we just run off after"

Robby giggled "very funny. We'd have to get a ride, get a suit"

Terry walked up "I think it's a great idea. But if you go you're going in style"

Mia and Tory were stretching as Terry suggested Mia also go to the prom "it would put all of Miyagi Do and Eagle fang at panic. Showing that you don't care" he walked away

Tory watched him "he sure loves you huh"

"Mhm" Mia watched him walk away "Tory Nichols would you please accompany me to a prom I really don't want to go too?"

Tory gasped dramatically putting her hand on her chest "well yes Mionette Moretti I would feel honoured too"

Mia burst out laughing "oh let's run away too" she turned to see Stingray walk in "oh my god"

"Mia!" Stingray high fived "last time I saw you you were kicking ass! Glad to see it stayed girl" Mia couldn't stop laughing with Tory as Stingray went to talk to Kreese.