I shouldn't of done that

Tory made Mia go to the park with her

Tory made Mia go to the park with her. She got her on the roundabout "alright let go in 1...2...3 GO" They both let go as she giggled

"You're insane," Mia said shuffling next to her

"Heard that before"

"I'm so dizzy" Mia put her hands on her head "might pass out"

"You're having fun though right ?" She said moving closer to her

"Yeah actually" she seemed surprised "You know when you said you would take me somewhere fun I thought you'd mean somewhere drinking and getting wasted"

"I can do that if you want. My friend owns a bar"

"No I dig the playground at night vibes" She looked around "Feel like this is a place to fight zombies in the apocalypse"

Tory smiled "shit what time is it" she pushed Mia back as they looked up at the sky. A plane flew right across their heads

"Holy shit!" She yelled "That was fucking amazing" She panted in excitement

"Every night. 10:30 on the dot" She looked at the brunette "The last plane at night"

"My mom once took me and Sam to this"

"Oh my god" Tory sat up "You seriously need to stop"

They both sat up, Mia looked at her "Sorry. I guess friendships are very important to me. Once I like you I'm all in"

"Oh really? Take your advice" Tory leaned in and kissed the girl. For a moment Mia didn't stop it. Tory pulled away "I'm sorry I read that moment wrong"

"No, it's fine"

"No, it's not" Tory put her hands on her head "I have a thing with Miguel too sorry I was confused" Mia just nodded. Oh. She was with Miguel.

***

"So what you guys just kissed ?" Maddy said while training with Mia "Tory kissed you ?"

"Yep" Mia was punching Maddy's hands "Maddy I feel so guilty"

"Why ?" Maddy chuckled "She kissed you and you guys are friends. It's fine"

"I know but I actually like her" Mia admitted "Tory's cool and I have to break this dojo up which she's a part of"

"And after we destroy Cobra Kai we'll befriend her and she'll become a part of the group" Maddy added "She seems like the type of person to understand. Especially you"

"Yeah," Mia looked down. She had never really liked girls before. Not like the way she liked Tory. Her mind was illustrated by guilt. Aisha wouldn't forgive her. Neither would Miguel or Hawk. She was screwed.

The door opened as Daniel LaRusso walked in "What the hell do you think you're doing ?" Johnny said as everyone turned to Daniel

"Like the hell, you don't know."