Class fight

Louie walked into school to see Miguel and Aisha "have any of you seen my cousin ?" He asked

"Nope" Aisha frowned "why ?"

"She didn't come home last night" Louie looked concerned "it's not like her, me and Clay were worried"

"Who's Clay ?" Miguel asked

"Her big brother" Louie explained "he's so chill. He's only like a year or two older"

"Right" Aisha started walking into school "well Mia probably stayed at Tory's or something I mean we can't get a hold of her too"

"Yeah probably" Louie had a bad feeling about it. Mia wouldn't just go missing for a day or two and then rock up.

***

Louie sat down in his class. He saw Robby Keene sit next to him "hey man"

Robby was so confused. The last time he saw the kid they fought. He guessed that was just Louie's mentality. Fight and then peace "you alright" He chuckled.

The speaker in the classroom got louder "hey!" The woman in the office yelled over the microphone

"Move" Mia shoved her "Samantha LaRusso" she said in the mic "you know what you did and who you've screwed over"

Maddy looked up and then looked at Tory "shit" Maddy feared standing up. Tory followed

"I'm coming for you bitch" Mia put the mic down.

She started walking to the middle of the hallway. Sam was across from her "you have no idea what you've just done" Mia circled "you ruined everything"

"What like you planned on ruining everyone else" Sam said as all of the Cobra Kai's looked confused "it's been your plan since the beginning hasn't it. Take down Cobra Kai and everyone along with it" Mia turned to see Tory standing next to Hawk. The two both looked hurt. She captured Aisha, the girl was shaking her head in disbelief like it wasn't true.

"And you kissed Miguel". Guess we've both a screwed people over huh" Mia said as all of the crowd gasped "you see if this was a couple days ago I would have been lenient but every friendship I have is all gone now because of you so I just don't care anymore"

"I-"

"Oh now you're speechless" Mia went to punch the girl as she ducked. Unfortunately for Sam Mia could kick very high. The brunette swung her leg hitting Sam's stomach making her fall back into Hawk.

Hawk was loving it. Every bit of info that Mia betrayed him was gone. "Get back in there!" Hawk pushed Sam back to Mia.

Mia hit Sam in the back of the head and kneed the girl in the face. Mia was beating Sam's ass. She pinned the girl against a locker before Robby dragged Mia off.

Robby pinned Mia against a locker "stop!"

"Let her go!" Hawk said

"HEY" Miguel screamed "let go of her" he ran at Robby tackling him to the floor. Tory ran to Sam and started fighting.