Christmas fight

Mia walked to the Larusso's as door

Mia walked to the Larusso's as door. She kicked the door down as Tory and Louie smirked behind her "merry Christmas guys" she crossed her arms as she saw Maddy and Sam look at her

"Mia you don't have to do this" Miguel insisted

Mia scoffed "you see I didn't. I left you all alone but Sam and Maddy couldn't keep their mouths shut" she looked at her old best friend "what a friend you are"

Maddy just looked down refusing eye contact. Tory started walking towards them as a boy tried to fight Mia. She swung her arm twisting it and flipping him onto the floor.

Maddy caught one of the boys as another come at her. She swung her leg flipping him over. She kept on trying to reach Mia so they could talk. Everyone was getting in the way.

Louie was having the time of his life. He was kicking everyone's ass. Flipping them all over and running after everyone.

Mia had finally met face to face with Sam. Sam's whole face dropped from confidence into pure fear. The girl started running outside as Mia ran after her. Mia started kicking people out of her way when she finally met Sam.

Sam was trying to calm herself down "talking to Frank? Really?" Mia gritted her teeth

"He's a bad person Mia!" Sam insisted "he wasn't going to help you"

Mia kicked Sam in the face knocking her to the floor "that's not your decision to make. I gotta be honest I was expecting you to fight back" Sam sat on the floor panting as Mia walked round "I didn't wanna do this you know" she grabbed the nunchucks on one of the cabinets "but I guess I'm gonna have to give you a warning now. Stay out of my way"

She swung them as Sam moved standing up. Mia swung again as Sam slid to the floor. Mia didn't feel like herself at that moment. Anger spread around her body.

Sam grabbed a pole as she stood up circling Mia. Mia started swinging again as her and Sam started fighting. Sam managed to push her back.

Louie punched a boy to the floor and kicked him

Louie punched a boy to the floor and kicked him. He looked up to see Demetri getting beaten to shit by two boys. A boy he admired so heavily once for not being a massive follower getting beaten up by his 'buddies'. He sighed as everything kept on replaying in his head.