Robby

Robby was sitting in the parole officers waiting room

Robby was sitting in the parole officers waiting room. He had another meeting. He kept his head down as he heard a voice that he didn't expect to hear so soon.

"Well don't you look like a new man. The lord Farquad hairs gone" Mia stood at the edge of a doorframe smirking as he stood up and got in her face "go on start a fight I dare you, I can't wait to see your ass get dragged back to juvie" she saw his knuckles unclench "good good. Control the anger" she mocked him

Robby glared at her "thanks for getting us all into this mess Mia"

"Hey" she raised her hands "I should be the one thanking you, obviously for finishing it in such a dramatic way. Have you seen the show Eastenders? It's a British show and when you threw Miguel down those stairs I could already hear the ending theme tune. Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun" she watched as Robby looked her up and down "alright sorry that was insensitive but everyone gets to go back to normal except us huh. Your girlfriend"

"Don't talk about Sam" he spat

"She's still a soft spot for you?" She raised her eyebrow "man she cheated on you I'd move on"

"That was a mistake" Robby stood up for her "Sam is a good person"

"Yeah she really acts like it" Mia winked. She sighed "god I feel bad for you. What would she say if you walked up to her huh? Come up and hug you? No. She'd judge you just like everyone else"

"Not true"

"Hey I know what type of person I am" Mia shrugged "I know the category people have put me in so why the hell am I going to ruin that?" She smirked "never gonna make them believe how I was before so" she started walking away "and also if you don't wanna get taken away I'd suggest you say you have a stable home life. They never check"

Mia got home that evening and walked into her moms room "hey" her mom was fast asleep. She grabbed her moms hand sitting with her. It felt like relief washed over when she sat with her mom. Like the whole world was quiet and she could be herself. No one would judge her and not a single person would tell her she's wrong.

Mia was only twelve when her and her mom were in an ice cream store "you can't steal my flavours!" Mia insisted laughing as her mom kept on dipping her spoon into Mia's cookie dough ice cream

"Oh but why can't I have the best of both worlds" Mia's mother giggled "you just always pick the best flavours"

"That's because cookie dough is superior" Mia looked at her mothers face. Her mother had just got diagnosed with cancer and was told she would soon be bed bound "everything's gonna change now isn't it?"

"No" her mother put down her spoon as she stroked her daughters face "baby you listen to me. Whatever happens to me you will know how much I love you alright"

"I know" she looked down sadly "but"

"But you're a smart girl" She interrupted "a very smart girl. You're kind and brave and all the qualities a person needs. It's how you use it that will determine how you live your life" she smiled "but Mionette"

"Yeah"

"You got to remember to live your life" she whispered "don't sit around waiting for opportunities to come and get you. You have to be a fighter like I raised you to be. Don't let anyone get in your way"

Mia smiled "you think I can"

"Absolutely" She said strongly "you know I love you so much that I can't put it into words. You couldn't even put every word into existence and I'd love you more. I love you more then anything"

"Anything?" She smiled crookedly

Her mother winked "anything"

Mia was still clinging onto her mothers hand "I'm gonna fight for it mom" she stood up and kissed her moms forehead "I love you more then anything" she walked out.

Clay was standing in the doorway "you alright"

Mia wiped her tears "don't pretend to care" she budged past him as he watched her sadly.

Mia was in the back rooms of Cobra Kai when Tory walked in "I'll be out in a sec" she didn't even look at Tory

"You know" Tory started "I hated you after the fight. I felt like you betrayed not just me but everyone around you, I thought we were friends"

"Yeah we were" Mia nodded "but I'm over my revenge now. Can't keep on blaming everyone"

"You should include yourself in that" Tory added "you shouldn't hate yourself for what happened to Miguel. It happened and was out of your control"

"Still doesn't feel right unfortunately" she smiled grabbing her jacket "listen Tory I don't hate you. Not one bit"

Tory's face lightened "you don't?"

"No" Mia smiled "you became one of my favourite people in a matter of days... but I just need time"

Tory nodded "I understand".

***

Christmas was right around the corner and Mia was stressing out meaning she hadn't had much time with Cobra Kai. She walked into the dojo to see Robby there, she smiled.

Kreese walked up to her "I'm guessing you've heard?"

"Heard of what?" Mia looked up at him

"Diaz and Larusso" Kreese crossed his arms knowing that it'd boil Mia's blood "they're teaming up. I heard your little best friend Mia's joined the fight too. What I also heard was Sam and Mandy spoke to Frank and said that you're a bad person so that's why he stopped giving you chances"

"What?" Mia raised her eyebrow "Sam and Maddy wouldn't do that" she laughed as if he was joking "they wouldn't go as far as that"

Mia watched as Kreese's expression didn't change "I'm sorry kid. People just don't seem to give you a break, that's why we're gonna help one another"

She stared at him for a second as she saw all the Cobra Kai's staring at her. She stormed out with her head pounding. Maddy of all people wouldn't ruin her chances at improving her moms health... right?.

"Mia!" Tory called chasing after her "you all good? What happened"

"Just Maddy and Sam" she sighed as her phone rang. It was her brother "what Clay"

"You wanna tell me why Maddy Monroe and Sam Larusso have just come to our door offering me to come to Sam's house to help take down Cobra Kai" he mocked "Maddy started saying you were off the rails"

"What?" Mia scoffed "what did you say?"

"Mia I'm by your side" Clay insisted "Cobra Kai or not I'm gonna be on your side"

Mia nodded "thanks Clay. I'll be back later" she ended the phone and looked at Tory smirking "you wanna do something tonight"

Tory's face enlightened. Mia wanted to hang out with her. Tory could see how much Mia needed someone right now "like what?"

Mia looked back at the dojo "let's give these kids a little wake up call. Sam didn't get the message when I beat her up so let's give her a real lesson" she held up her keys

Tory nodded "where you go I go" she smiled "let's get Louie".