Sadness

Mia's week let's just say didn't go the best

Mia's week let's just say didn't go the best. She woke up with her mom having trouble breathing "Clay!" She screamed "Clay call a doctor quick!" She screamed on the top of her lungs.

Louie and Clay ran in as they called a doctor. She was the only one allowed in the room with her mother. After her mother fell asleep she spoke to the doctor "so what's happening"

"Her bodies almost like shutting down" The doctor said looking at his notes "but at a weird pace that we can't record"

"What does that mean?" Mia looked at him with tears burning her eyes "will she live?" Her chest tightened feeling like it was about to fall in on her.

"We don't know for how long but it's not looking good Mia" The doctor shook his head

Mia looked down "how long has she got left?"

"See we don't know" The doctor looked at the woman "could be weeks, months, years almost. Whenever she's ready her body will completely shut down. I'm sorry kid" he scrunched his nose.

After the doctor left Mia sat in her mothers room for an hour just watching her mother sleep. When her mom woke up she smiled "what're you doing here? Thought you had school?"

Mia never told her mother about the school fight. Or cobra Kai. She didn't want her to worry "I'm going late today. How are you?"

"Fine" she lied "I just wanna see if you're alright" she stroked Mia's face "what happened here" she saw the cut on Mia's forehead

"Oh I was clumsy" Mia shook it off "accidentally ran into one of the draws. It was really embarrassing"

Her mother giggled and started to cough "you better get going to school" she replied "I love you"

"Love you too" Mia stood up walking out. The tight feeling in her chest went away

"You alright?" Louie stood in the hallway like he was listening in

She glared at him "don't talk to me" she walked away. She was about to walk out of her door when she opened it to see a blonde staring back at her.

"Well look at you pretty" the blonde crossed her arms "you look like a super model"

"Tatum!" Mia squealed jumping into the blondes arms. Tatum was Mia's favourite girl, she was the one who also learned karate with her when their moms thought it would be useful. If anyone could relate to Mia it was Tatum. Everyone left Tatum. She lived all by herself "how the hell are you here?"

"Well I saw all your insta photo of you in this dojo and I thought hey why not come visit my best friend" she smiled looking around "where's Maddy?"

Mia's smile turned "girl we have a lot to catch up on" Mia wasn't afraid to tell Tatum. If anyone had attitude it was Tatum. She gave no fucks about anyone but Mia and herself.