New comers

Mia was stretching in the dojo when she saw Kyler walk in with his little minions

Mia was stretching in the dojo when she saw Kyler walk in with his little minions. She always hated Kyler and he hated her since she pretty much kicked his ass in school.

She glared up at him. Mia walked up to Kreese "I don't think these guys are good enough to join. They're not right for this dojo"

Kreese smirked "then show me that they're not good enough" he winked calling everyone to fall in. She stood next to Hawk. She could see how uneasy he was.

They all then prepared for combat. Kyler pointed at Hawk and Mia "it's the slut and the Lip from school." Kyler giggled "you know I thought you'd be pregnant by now" Kyler and his friend giggled.

Kreese then picked Kyler to go against Mitch. Kyler wiped the floor with him. Mitch therefore got kicked out of the dojo. Kyler then stood up and looked at Mia "and that's how it's done" he winked

She clenched her fist. "You're next to get kicked out" one of the blonde boys pointed at her "you're a skinny scrawny girl no way you could stay".

Tory then went against the girl out of Kyler's mates. Mia couldn't help but smile. Tory got that girl to the floor in seconds.

Kreese then picked the blonde boy "and who's going against big boy"

"Yeah who's going down next?" The boy cheered.

"He's mine" Mia stood on the mat.

Kreese looked hesitant to let her do it "Mia"

"I said I want to do it" Mia glared. All that was running through her head was how much she wanted to hurt him. Her fists clenched as she looked at the pathetic boy standing in front of her.

The blonde giggled "come on then"

Kreese asked the boy holding the flag to lower it. He knew this was gonna be a good one. Kreese knew that Mia would go to any length to show she was nothing like what people said she was... she was worse.

Mia spun around kicking him in the face as soon as the fight started. She swung punching him in the stomach and then elbowing him in the face. Both Hawk and Tory didn't recognise the brunette in the moment. This was almost like the school fight. Mia's rage taking over her whole body and all the light in her eyes had evaporated.

All of the anger and frustration Mia had was coming out now. She grabbed his hood punching him in the face another three times. The whole class was biting their lip.

"Please stop" he begged.

She threw him to the floor. Before Kreese could even finish the words of 'Finish him' she was on top of him smacking him down. Her whole story flashing behind her eyes.

Starting from the moment her mom got sick from then when she met Frank who promised to help. And then Johnny realising what she had done and then the downfall.