The all valley tournament

It was all valley

It was all valley. Mia was dreading it. If Cobra Kai's business would bloom. She ran into the building running late. Johnny sighed in relief "There she is we're almost about to start let's go" he patted Mia's back

Aisha opened her eyes seeing him "Where've you been? I was scared shitless you'd overslept" She hugged her "Now go get in your Gi"

Mia was the first to fight, she got into position and when the whistle went she struck first. She swept his leg and hit the boy in the chest

Johnny cheered "Well done Miss Moretti" Mia turned and saw Miguel smiling at her. She ignored him

Mia's next fight was a guy flipping and kicking. She slid on the floor and dodged him, he stood straight and she kicked him in the face.

"GO ON MIA" Maddy yelled from the crowd munching on her popcorn

"Winner" the ref lifted her hand up

Mia's had yet another fight. She managed to block every bit thrown at her, she kicked a boy in the face which was very fun.

The only two that made it to the finals were Miguel Mia and Robby Keene and Zander were fighting next.

Zander Stone had now got hold of the mic. He started talking a whole load of bullshit making Johnny cringe.

Johnny whispered to Mia "Kick that pansy bitch in the face"

"Yes Sensei" Mia smirked.

Mia had her final fight, she started in position and Zander came with a lot of energy. She attempted to kick Zander but he pushed her back

Zander swung and Mia ducked. Mia started kicking when she hit the boy over the face. She had to get one more point to win, she went again and kicked the boy's ribs

"Cobra Kai is through to the finals," the ref said putting her hand up.

***

Johnny high-fived Mia "Listen let Miguel do the last fight"

"What why ?" Johnny cringed "Mia you're on a roll"

"Yeah, but Robby's my friend. Let Miguel do it"

It was now Miguel against Robby. They had a little break in between. Miguel walked up to Mia "Mia, Look I'm sorry about the other night"

"What when you threw me to the ground ?" She crossed her arms "Or when you randomly started an argument with me for no reason"

"Listen I'm just sorry. For all of it. I never tried to hit you"

"You shouldn't have been hitting anyone" She raised her eyebrows "Why did you even try to start a fight"

"You were walking with some dude who you were laughing with to the party. What do you expect me to be okay with that ?"

"I am not your girlfriend okay!" She got closer to him "That is yours and Sam's issue, me and Robby have only just met each other! But I shouldn't have to explain that to you Miguel. Your my friend and that's it"

"Yeah that's it" Miguel shook his head "Right"

"It's like I don't even know who I'm talking to anymore. It's like you're a blank page right now" she scoffed "Yeah good luck" she walked away. Hopefully, that could make him lose energy and make things worse.

The fight had begun and Robby had a bad shoulder, the fight ended up with Miguel winning.

Maddy roared as Miguel got the trophy. Miguel ran straight to Hawk and jumped in his arms "We did it, man!"

Louie jumped on Miguel "COME ON LAD LETS GO"

Maddy screamed hugging Miguel "I'm so proud of you" she squeezed him as Aisha was cheering.

Miguel walked up to Hawk "Hey man have you seen Mia? She's just disappeared"

Hawk exhaled "She watched the fight but left right after. She'll come around. Come on we're going to celebrate"

Maddy was celebrating the win with the Cobra Kai gang and she sat at a table with Hawk Louie Demetri and Aisha

"I gotta say it's nice to be a part of a victory party" Demetri was about to eat a chip

"Yeah except you had nothing to do with the victory part" Hawk stole it and eat it

Demetri smirked "Then I'll count it for the computer competition we won last summer" Demetri broke out in the song "Demetri and Eli. Binary brothers"

Maddy cackled with Aisha "That is amazing" Maddy nudged Hawk who seemed annoyed "It's funny don't worry" he smiled when she smiled

Louie scoffed stuffing his face "I'm excited to join Cobra Kai now"

Maddy noticed Miguel sitting on his own so she walked over with Hawk "Dude you gotta come and sit. Mia will message you when she's ready"

"She blocked me"

"So ?" Hawk said "Don't take that as a no. Counterpunch. But don't hit her this time" he chuckled but Mia shook her head at him "What too soon? All I'm saying is don't give up"

"I don't even know why I care I'm supposed to be with Sam" he bowed his head

Maddy sighed "You've fancied her since day one. Everyone's noticed it"

Hawk shook his head "You're like Drake now. You can get any chick you want now, enjoy it" he walked back over to the table

Maddy patted his shoulder "I'll stay"

"Not sure I wanna be Drake"

"Don't worry you're no way near" Maddy sighed as Miguel laughed.

***

Mia was in her room. Her phone started pinging "Hi Frank" she sighed bored of his stupid voice

"You let Mr Diaz win today Mia" he tutted "You had it all in the palm of your hand"

"Don't worry I have a plan" Mia paced around her room "Cobra Kai's going to get bigger"

"And? That's not good"

"It is" Mia nodded "The bigger it gets the easier it is to knock down. Rumours only grow right"

Frank chuckled "You're a good kid"

"Cobra Kai's going down. It's only a matter of when and where"

Frank's whole mood had lightened "I'll be visiting you soon. I've just sent over some money now"

"Thanks" Mia nodded. That paid for at least a quarter of her bills "See you soon".