Girl fight

Mia was following Robby but he'd already left

Mia was following Robby but he'd already left. "Mia" Amanda called as Mia turned "hey I saw you limping what happened?"

"Its a long story" Mia shrugged "I uh wanted to thank you for helping me out. I'm talking to a therapist and she's been really helpful"

"I'm glad you've been keeping up with them" Amanda nodded "are you not fighting"

"No" Mia shook her head "Tatum's in my place"

"Well I was wondering if you could repay the favour I did with making sure she doesn't get hurt" Amanda saw Mia's face turn "I mean cheating. I just want you to play by the rules. Now I'm gonna go out there and cheer for my daughter but what I really am cheering for is for this whole feud to end" she smiled walking away.

Tatum was getting ready for her fight. She was incredibly nervous "you're gonna be fine!" Mia insisted "you're one of the best fighters I know"

"Not as good as you" Tatum kept on jumping up and down "and I'll never be as good as you"

"Doesn't mean you can't win" Mia grabbed the blondes hand "you're gonna be fine. And if you don't win hey it doesn't matter. I don't give two shits"

Tatum hugged Mia tightly "I love you" she said as the whistle went "I gotta go"

"Break a leg" Mia joked

"Yeah luckily I didn't do that a bit too early" she joked

Mia cackled "bitch!" She watched as Tatum got her spot ready.

Tatum got into position. The fight had started. Sam kept on kicking and eventually kicked Tatum in the face.

1-0 Larusso.

Mia sighed watching them. Tatum ran over "she's not using Miyagi Do she's being aggressive"

"Then you get more aggressive!" Terry yelled as she ran back.

Tatum got ready and started going faster. Tatum waited until Sam jumped up when she hit Sam's stomach.

1-1

Terry clapped his hands impressed. The whistle went ad the two girls went again. Tatum blocked a kick and kicked Sam in the stomach.

2-1 Tatum

Tatum smirked at Mia who nodded impressed "I taught her that move" Mia nudged Tory who kept on smirking.

They started again as Sam started doing some weird moves. Tatum looked at her like she was a weirdo. Tatum blocked all of Sam's moves but her technique was different this time.

Sam managed to elbow her in the stomach but apparently Tatum was out of lines. Tatum started again as Sam went straight in. Tatum pushed away the girls leg as Sam hit her chest.

2-2 Larusso

Tatum amped herself up as she kept on going at Sam. She accidentally hit her elbow in Sam's eye. She had a warning.