Drive in

Mia was sitting down and stretching with Tory and Tatum

Mia was sitting down and stretching with Tory and Tatum. Kyler walked over "hey guys my buddy got some drive in tickets and the whole teams coming. You guys in?"

Tatum nodded "yeah sure"

Mia looked at Tory "you in?" She raised her eyebrow

"Yeah sure" Tory smiled at Mia. She liked having her as a friend again. Mia cared what she had to say.

Kenny walked in as Mia nudged him "look at you in all the Cobra Kai gear" she saw the look on Kenny's face "what's wrong?"

"Was at the high school yesterday and some older kids started messing with me" Kenny looked at Mia and Tatum. They were like his protectors "these two guys told me to quit Cobra Kai"

"Who was he?"

"One had spiky red hair and the other had black hair that stood up, he was British and kept on saying bruv and mate" Kenny shook his head as Mia went pale "you know them"

"Ones my cousin" Mia shook her head "well I'll sort him out"

Tory nodded "Hawk still is owned some payback"

Everyone lined up as he brought out a man "meet your new sensei Terry Silver. Co founder of Cobra Kai" he smirked "he's here to help us out for the valley. This is twice the work and if you are not prepared to give 200% leave right now"

"We're gonna take it to the next level" Terry looked at them all.

After the class was finished Kreese said Mia's name "Miss Moretti can you stay a second" he said as she walked over "I wanted Sensei Silver to come and meet my top student"

"Mia sir" Mia shook Terry's hand

Terry smiled nodding his head "John tells me you are what we say the only student that followed through"

Mia had a big smile on her face "it's a massive pleasure" she smiled.

***

Mia came to help Tory at work. She had to dress up as a mermaid with a pink wig on. She spotted Sam in the crowd. Mia rolled her eyes seeing Sam giggle. She sighed.

She tried telling a story to the kids and Sam kept on interrupting. She eventually said "and I thought you were bad at fighting"

Yet I beat your ass every single time we were together. She said to herself as Sam walked away "you see kids the dragon sent a mean and old ugly witch. And she's here at this party" she held out glitter "take some of this to get rid of her" she gasped pointing at Sam "look there she is!"

"Die evil witch!" Kids yelled throwing glitter at her. Sam looked up to see Mia make a pouty face pretending to draw tears as she smirked.

Mia sat down as she saw Miguel walk in. Her chest tightened seeing the boy. Sam smiled and grabbed Miguel and snogged him right in front of her. Mia rolled her eyes and walked out.