Its cobra kai

The next day Mia was sitting with Maddy and Aisha

The next day Mia was sitting with Maddy and Aisha. Sam had walked in. Rumours about her and Kyler spread like wild fire.

She tried to sit at their table when Aisha shook her head "don't even think about it"

Sam looked at Mia "come on"

"I mean you should sit with Kyler" Mia shook her head in disapproval "I'm not mad about the Kyler thing Sam. I'm mad about the you ditching Aisha"

Sam stormed away smacking Kyler's lunch tray out of his hands. He then yelled about Sam's dad. Miguel put his tray down "hey Kyler. Why don't you shut the hell up and stop being such an asshole"

"Want another beat down Rhea ?" Kyler pushed him back. Both Aisha and Mia stood up. "I'm ready for your lame ass karate this time"

Kyler threw a punch but Miguel caught it "it's not lame ass Karate. It's Cobra Kai" Miguel pushed him back. Kyler threw him into a table as Miguel hit the boys stomach kicking him.

"Go on Miguel"

Miguel flipped Kyler over and another was trying to go at him. Mia grabbed a lunch tray swinging it across the boys face. She swiped her leg kicking about two of the boys over.

She flipped over and landed onto a table as did Miguel. They knocked out the other two. Everyone was clapping and cheering.

Sam looked at Mia "thank you" she mouthed

"No issue" Mia mouthed back getting dragged away from a teacher.

Maddy was clapping "that's my girl!".

She was in the principles office "now Mia I've tried calling your parents"

"They won't answer" she shook her head "don't have a dad and moms sick"

Miguel looked at her sadly. He never knew.

"Right so who is your career ?"

"My elder brother but he's away on a work trip for a week" it was a total lie. Her elder brother Clay had been gone for at least a year. He was a partier so left to travel.

After she got out of the office Johnny called Mia into his office "you kicked those boys asses"

"Yep" she said proudly

"Even the big dumb one ?" He raised his eyebrow

"Uh huh" Mia nodded "I didn't like his smug little face"

Johnny nodded proudly "I've already given Miguel one but" he pulled out a karate Gi with a cobra Kai sign on the back. It was amazing. No one had ever given her anything like it.

"Really ?" She looked up amazed "you're giving that to me ?"

"You deserve it" he chuckled at her smile. It was so wholesome.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" Mia stood up hugging Johnny tightly. She let go "I'll see you tomorrow"

The next karate session was bizarre

The next karate session was bizarre. She started walking towards the dojo to see a huge line outside. Shit. It was now popular and she was one of the causes of it.

She walked in. She saw Demetri and Eli standing there. She knew they were Miguel's friends so she walked over "hey guys" she smiled brightly

The two boys were shocked she was even talking to them "oh hi" Demetri spoke up "you're Mia right ?"

"That's me" she shrugged "and your names are ?"

"Demetri and this is Eli" Demetri pointed "we wanted to join karate to do what you and Miguel did"

"Stand up for yourselves" Mia nodded cooly

"Kick ass" Demetri replied making Mia laugh

"QUIET" Johnny yelled "face front"

"Well I better get in the front. See you" Mia whispered making her way to the front.

Everyone was standing still while Johnny walked through insulting everyone "nice shirt" Johnny pointed to Demetri

"Thanks"

"Joking it sucks. God makes me feel like a virgin just looking at you. When I look around this dojo I don't see Cobra Kai material. I see a bunch of nerds" Johnny travelled back to the front "I see a fat kid with his tits popping out" Mia snorted "but I've also seen some miracles" he looked at Miguel Aisha and Mia

He got everyone in lines, half of the students left either crying or frustrated.

Demetri then piped up. Johnny basically pushed him on the floor. Mia smirked to herself. She realised she didn't have to ruin Johnny's dojo. He would do it all himself.

The next day at school Mia started walking with Demetri and Miguel. Demetri wanted to quit. Miguel didn't want him too.

"Got my ass kicked then gave him my money" Demetri complained "you know who lives like that ? Hookers"

"He's not that bad of a guy" Miguel tried excusing his actions "you gotta give him a chance. You don't know him like we do"

"that's hooker talk" Demetri stated "and besides I don't need karate when I have you and Mia" he pointed at Kyler who appeared to be scared of Miguel and Mia "see no one will mess with me"