We know

Mia was getting ready to go to practise

Mia was getting ready to go to practise. She walked out and saw Louie "hey!" She walked up "heard you were giving my friend Kenny a hard time the other day"

"And what about it?" Louie looked up at her "he's a kid he shouldn't be in Cobra Kai"

"Just because you've decided you don't wanna be an asshole anymore don't try and butt into peoples lives because you're all goody goody now" She argued "I wouldn't let anything happen to him"

"Yeah like you would let anything happen to your hand" Louie pointed "fuck sake Mia what is this Silver having you do"

Mia scoffed "don't try and pretend you care and all that" she started grabbing her keys "leave Kenny alone alright?" She slammed the door behind her.

Mia walked into the dojo and everyone was crowding around Silver and Kreese "there will be a boys and girls tournament this year" Kreese said proudly "and I think we know who our girl champion will be" he said as the whole class looked back at Mia.

Tory linked her arm as Tatum kissed her head "you're gonna kick ass" Tatum whispered "let's hope you go against that Sam bitch"

When Mia left she saw Frank sat out waiting for her "what do you want?" She scoffed grabbing her bag tightly

"I'm gonna need some money" Frank stood up

"Screw you" Mia tried to walk away until Frank grabbed her "what are you doing?"

"I gave you money last year!" He hissed "you owe me $200"

"I'm not giving you shit" Mia shook her head "you let me down and gave me no deal. You payed me after I done something for you"

Frank shook his head "what do you thinks gonna happen when your mom kicks the bucket huh? I'm a foster parent with three boys believe me I'll gladly take you in and make your life a living hell"

"Yeah well I'm not going anywhere near you" Mia scoffed "my brothers 19 so he can take care of me thank you very much"

Frank chuckled "you really think they're gonna let a high school drop out take care of you in a custody battle? You don't even go to school either, they'll need a parent making sure you do things"

She pulled herself away from him "yeah let's see how that works out".

***

Amanda walked down the stairs to see Mia at her door "oh so you're knocking this time"

"I really need your help" Mia asked as Amanda opened the door wider. They sat down as she explained the whole Frank situation "the principle said if you accept it then I can come back"

"Can't you call the cops on this Frank" Amanda asked concerned "he's a monster for what he's done"

"Well even if I do that he has these free foster boys that he takes care off" Mia replied "I know I might seem tough but if he sent them after me there's no way in hell I'd be able to defend myself"

Amanda shook her head "I need you to promise me something"

"I'll stay away from Sam" Mia promised "I'm seriously over it and I don't wanna start shit"

"I'm glad but um I want you to get some help" Amanda declared "talk to someone. You've been going through so much with not a bit of support so talk to a therapist that could help your situation. It doesn't matter but someone who isn't karate related"

Mia chuckled "I'll try" she nodded "I need this because I cannot live with Frank" she overheard Daniel and Sam walking in.

Sam looked pissed "what? What the hell is she doing here?"

"I'll leave" Mia stood up "Thanks miss Larusso" she walked out.

"Mia" Mia turned to see Daniel "I heard you're training with Silver. I know we're not gonna be friends and what not but I've trained with him. I know how good it can make you feel when he's cheering you on but believe me he'll turn you into the thing you hate the most"

She nodded "thanks for the concern but I don't need your help" she grabbed her helmet "besides I don't trust anyone so if this Silvers mad I'm gonna recognise it" she drive off.

It was Mia's first day of school. She was terrified. Not only would Sam be there but so would all of her old friends. Maddy, Hawk, Miguel, Moon, Demetri, Louie. The list goes on and on, she went through the metal detectors and she walked in.

Everyone was looking at her. The first person she bumped into was Sam. Great. "I heard you let me back in" she tried to be nice "I appreciate it"

"I don't know what kind of game you're playing" Sam looked at her like she was nothing "but I'm not scared of you. You're not in control here, I am. My parents might fall for your sob story but if you so much as look at me funny then I will kick your ass" Mia gritted her teeth in annoyance.

"Move bitch" Tatum shoved herself past Sam "hi having a nice day" Tatum glared "yeah I hope so. Let me be clear about something yeah. Mia kicked your ass. I'm not the one who has to worry about getting kicked out so if you so much as look at Mia's way I'll be taking action" she smiled sweetly "got it. Good" she linked Mia's arm dragging her away "what a idiot"

Mia cackled "I love you so much" she shook her head "she acts like I haven't made her cry"

Tatum started giggling "oh god" she saw Maddy watching them from a distance "come on let's go and find Tory she's probably around here somewhere".

***

At practise there were loads of newcomers. Kreese got first pick of a student. "Mia" he pointed as she stood up. Silver picked a new girl "you've seen her fight before. What's her weakness?"

"She's terrible with her kicks"

"Then you know what to do"

When the fight started the new girl flipped over doing a what seemed like a cartwheel which had no damage to Mia. Mia blocked all of her swings.

The girl grabbed Mia's shoulders as Mia kneed her in the stomach hard as she wrapped one leg around the new girls dropping her to the floor.

The girl smirked "we should do that again sometime"

"Yeah don't get too excited" Mia smiled sitting next to Tory. Tory watched the girl closely looking at her nastily. "You all good"

"I don't like her" Tory shook her head as Mia giggled leaning on her.

The doors opened as Clay walked in and Kreese walked up to him "hi I'm gonna need to take Mia"

"Why's that?"

"Our moms awake and asking for her. I'm sorry Kreese but this is about the only time a day she know what's she's talking to and about" he frowned "I promise I won't do this again"

Kreese nodded "take her son. Don't waste time with someone so precious" he patted his shoulder "I understand. She's doing good"

"I'm glad" Clay smiled at Kreese "thank you for taking care of her".