I don't need it!

Mia walked home to see a bag of food outside her house

Mia walked home to see a bag of food outside her house. She instantly knew who it was from. She grabbed the bag and started walking away.

"Hey hey hey" Clay stopped her "where'd you get this?"

"Sam's mom" Mia looked outraged "I don't need her pity so I'm giving it back"

"Hold on a second" Clay picked out the chocolate cookies "we'll keep this" he winked making Mia chuckle.

Mia walked into the car dealership and dropped the bag at Amanda's feet "what's this? I don't need you to have sympathy for me"

"I just wanted to make sure you and your family had food" Amanda said softly

"I do that" she pointed at her chest "I can do that by myself"

"Look why don't we talk and go into my office"

Mia insisted "No we can talk here"

"Hey maybe we just lower our volume" a worker stepped in "you know Gandhi said you can't hurt me without my permission"

Mia looked at him "take one more step towards me and I'll show you five different ways I can hurt you without your permission"

"Why do I always get myself involved" he walked away.

"Look Mia I just want all this to be over" Amanda carried on

Mia nodded heavily "and don't you worry it will be. When I humiliate your daughter in front of everyone. Thanks for getting me ready for that" she stepped on the food bag "needed it".

***

In practise Mia saw a boy looking around for her "Miss Moretti you have a visitor"

"I'm Kenny" the boy muttered "my brother Shawn Payne said you used to go to school with him"

"Yeah I know Shawn" Mia replied "you were a baby when I last saw you. Is he out?"

"No that's why I'm here" Kenny started explaining "these a holes keep on harassing me and one of them knows karate"

"This is a dojo" Kreese interrupted "you are interrupting my class"

"Sensei" Mia spoke over him "Shawn Payne was the toughest man I knew. I was lucky if I could push past him at time. I owe him one"

Kreese looked down "you know in the real world we have to fight our own battles. Cobra Kai can teach you how but you have to prove that you're worthy"

"How do I do that?"

"Take your shoes off and get on the mat" Kreese pointed as he stood next to Mia. Kreese insisted he went against Kyler.

Mia stood next to Tory "I really wanna punch Kyler so badly"

Tory snorted "me too girl me too" she grabbed Mia's hand as the fight started. Kenny basically ran off the mat bless him. He was so scared.

"Let him go again" Mia said out loudly. Kenny looked at her as she whispered "it's alright"

The fight started again as he ran out. He basically got kicked off as everyone started laughing "what's so funny huh?" Mia looked at everyone as they all fell silent "if I'm correct all of you were bigger pussies when you came in here"

"Thank you miss Moretti" Kreese smiled "unfortunately we haven't got time for wimps" he looked at Kenny as Kenny walked out. Kreese crossed his arms smirking at the monster he created in Mia.

 Kreese crossed his arms smirking at the monster he created in Mia

Kenny had a knocking at his door. When he opened it he saw Mia standing there smiling "hey" she said as she looked at him happily "you left this" she held up his backpack

"How did you know where I lived?" Kenny asked as she showed his strap to reveal his address "thanks" he took the bag

"So how's Shawn?" She questioned "is he still getting out soon?"

"No" Kenny looked down "he spit in a guys face"

Mia snorted "sounds like the Shawn I know. When I last saw him he said one of the guards were giving him shit"

"It's my fault" Kenny looked at her "Shawn had some bad friends in school and I caught one of them stealing from my parents. Guy came at me but Shawn protected me and beat him pretty bad. With him gone I've got no one. That's why I was hoping"

"Look I can't sit here and tutor you" Mia shook her head "I have to focus on this all valley shit" she said as she saw Kenny look at his phone "what is it?"

"Nothing" Kenny said as Mia held out her hand as he handed over the phone. It was a video of him opening his locker and a bunch of water coming out.

"Fine" she sighed "I'll show you a couple of moves".

The two moved to his back garden and every time Mia made a move he'd run back in fear "im not gonna make contact so you gotta make sure you stay in the fight. Alright bow" she said as they both got in position "alright elbows in and always look the enemy in the eyes. Ready? Go!" She said as Kenny ran back. She kept on going at him as he ran back. She held him against a wall "you know you don't seem like Shawn's brother"

"Shawn's always been big and strong okay?" He said to her "all I can do is run"

"You can use that. Use the speed to run at then" she clapped her hand "I get it. I used to be afraid too but you have to remember that if you don't show the fear it makes the enemy feel more fear"

***

The next day Kenny walked into Cobra Kai. Kreese tried to rush him out "hold up! He deserves another shot. He might surprise you" she nodded at Kreese who believed her in an instant.

Kyler stood opposite him as Kenny got into position. Kenny ran back as Kyler made a snarky comment. Kenny got back on the mat and Mia looked down. Before she knew it Kenny ran at him and punched him.

Kreese said he didn't line up. "That was your one chance" Kreese said "where are you going Mr Payne. Take your spot"

Mia's face lit up as she nodded at Kenny proudly. He done it.