party - sunki

sunoo entered the club along side jungwon, smelling alcohol. jay, jungwons boyfriend, had rented the place for his birthday and had invited the whole school, including riki, sunoo's ex boyfriend. 

sunoo and riki dated for 10 months until sunoo broke up with riki, sunoo's dad had forced him. it was now another 10 months later and sunoo is still not over riki, he loved him truly.  

riki wasn't over sunoo too, he wanted him back but understood why sunoo broke up with him. they didn't contact eachother after the whole incident. when people asked them about it they would just say that they weren't on good terms and decided to break up, it was 'better' for them both. 

this whole thing made them enemies, they ignored eachother and never spoke again.

sunoo had moved out of his house with his parents, he has been living in an apartment near their school for the last 3 months, he could do what he wanted and date whoever he wanted since he didn't live with his parents and he was an adult now. 

riki didn't know anything new about sunoo, not daring to contact him. sunoo was about to make a move at this party but he didn't know how to start. jungwon had helped him with some things, but that was the only think he could, he didn't know what to do either. 

jungwon dragged sunoo with him to his boyfriend, who was talking to some classmates including riki. they were standing near the bar, at the back of the club. jay diverted his attention to jungwon once he saw him. "happy birthday, my love." jungwon hugged his boyfriend. "thank you baby." jay smiled and pressed his lips on jungwons. 

jungwon departed his lips from jays and whispered something in his ear. "you'll get your gift later tonight." jungwon smirked and dragged jay to the dance floor. "wait jay!" sunoo shout behind them, jay turned around for a second. "happy birthday!" sunoo shout. "thank you sun!" jay said in a rush, dancing with jungwon. 

sunoo smiled, turning around towards his classmates, when he saw riki glaring at him. 

what the fuck?

sunoo walked over to them, turning his back to riki, blocking him out of the conversation. "hey hoon and jakey!" sunoo greeted, making sure to speak louder. riki was quiet, not saying a word, sunoo on the other hand was speaking loud and cheerful with his classmates. 

riki gritted his teeth and grabbed sunoo's arm, pulling him to the bathroom. sunoo interwined his hand with riki's and memories started to flash before his eyes. sunoo was zoning out until they got into the bathroom. 

sunoo leaned on the wall, riki coming up to him after locking the door. riki locked him in with his right hand, stroking sunoo's cheek with his other hand and making sunoo look up to him. they were staring into eachothers' eyes when riki leaned in. "may i?" riki asked. 

sunoo didn't answer and crashed his lips on rikis, tangling his fingers in his hair. they were making out against the wall of a fucking night club. this wasn't supposed to happen but they both knew that they wanted it. 

riki lifted sunoo up and made him sit on the sink, riki getting acces to sunoo's neck and taking his advantage. riki slowly went down from sunoo's cheek to his neck, kissing it softly before sucking on his collarbone. sunoo was almost screaming when he felt riki bite the thin part of flesh. 

riki left bites, marks and hickeys, everywhere on sunoo's neck. since sunoo was wearing an exposed shirt, which made his collarbone show, you could see the marks. 

riki left one last kiss on sunoo's lips and looked him back in the eye. "riki? are you drunk?" sunoo asked, smirking and wrapping his arms around riki's neck. "no baby i'm not." sunoo's eyes teared up at the nickname. "baby?" sunoo asked, his lip trembling, not wanting his tears to fall.