Work trouble

Tatum came into the Cobra Kai dojo the next day

Tatum came into the Cobra Kai dojo the next day. She didn't tell Mia about what she did. She walked to the back room while Mia spoke to Kreese. She saw a boy lifting.

"Need any help?" She asked

He shook his head "don't need a spotter" he put it back sitting up "oh" he didn't recognise her "I thought you were Mia"

"Poor Mia" she smiled "I'm Tatum. Mia's friend"

"Didn't know she had any" Robby stood up grabbing his water "don't tell me you're joining Cobra Kai too"

"Why what's your problem?" Tatum raised her eyebrow "oh you must be Robby. Johnny's son. Mia's filled me in, well you've gone to running away into hiding in the back"

"I'm not hiding" he looked at her "why do you even care anyways?"

"Because you're weird" she pointed "Mia said you weren't at the fight"

"It was a stupid thing to do" he downed his water "go into Sam's house and attack her and her friends was pathetic"

Tatum scoffed "yeah right. It doesn't make sense, girls like Sam Larusso grow up with everyone wrapped around their finger and expect everyone to do everything and I mean why shouldn't she. All she had to do for you was make a puppy dog eyes at you and you'd do anything"

"That is not true" Robby glared "you act like you know me but you don't. We've just met"

"Yet you still defend her" Tatum walked up to her "I feel sorry for you I really do but the only way to move on is get over yourself" she walked away.

***

Tatum was walking into practise without Mia a couple days later. She stopped seeing Robby. He stated if any of them could land a hit he'd leave the dojo.

Tatum watched as Robby basically took down everyone. Tatum ran at him and to Robby's surprise she was really quick with everything she did. She was sneaky too.

She flipped her leg as Robby caught it flipping her to the floor. She lifted her legs kicking him in the face as she stood up. Robby panted "a deals a deal. I'll go"

"No" Tatum stopped him "stay. Could use a little competition around here" she smirked as he smiled back at her.

Mia walked into practise and saw everyone in the floor. She cackled "lovely I'm on a team a bunch of losers" she looked at Kyler on the floor "pathetic" she walked to Tatum and swung her arm around her.

After practise Mia walked out and heard her name being called "Mia!"

Mia turned to see Maddy staring at her "go away Maddy" she started walking away

"No please" Maddy followed "I just wanted to apologise" she begged "I'm sorry I've been such a bitch recently and I didn't even consider how you felt. I care about you so much and I just wanna go back to normal"