⁂ 𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

I didn't waste any days passed on searching how to bring the winter fairy back, I keeps on looking through the books of fairy's library hoping to find a way revive the dead.

Unconsciously, my eyes set on a golden object in between the books on Suga's table.

"Is it going to work on me?"

I inserted the key on the knob and twisted it.

"Please. I am so desperate now" I try to turned the knob.

The door opens.

"Bloody hell! It works! I'm in sir Griffin's office!!"

I stepped inside and closed the door behind me. The old beard man almost fell from the wooden chair when my presence appeared his sight.

"Sir Griffin please help me to bring Suga back"

"Perfect timing. I was going to command my reindeer to pick you up. Come with me quickly" Mr Griffin stands.

I walked behind him.

We went outside of the Boss Griffin's gift factory to go on Ice Circle standing in three.

"What is that sir?" I asked him.

Boss Griffin chuckled. "In your world, you call it tollgate but without highways. Let's step in the middle, this would teleport us into the ancient cities"

I felt a huge amount of energy coating my body and then everything turns white. My eyes are welcomed by the structure which is giving me a goosebumps of my life.

"Is this Atlantis? The lost Empire?"

"Yes. Our Lunar Knights are guarding the lost cities which once built on earth. We keep it hidden in North pole due to our difference in magnetic force compared to other continents in the world" Boss Griffin replied.

"Another thing you don't know, lost cities are powerful to handle by humans so we hide it to prevent chaos in humanity"

My spirit falls down after that the old beard man said and Boss Griffin noticed it.

"Oh dear did I made you remember something about him?" Boss Griffin said.

"I'm fine!" I chuckled. "I just missed him lecturing me with his grumpy face and all" I smiled remembering all the sweet moments with him.

"Here we are at Ephesus library. Be careful because it is million years old. I can't guarantee the firmness of the floor"

"My mind is in havoc, really. Why is it even here if we have this existing in our world?"

"The other part of Ephesus library that is missing in your world is existing here. You thought that it's structure was just destroyed due to natural disaster but it's actually hidden in here"

We entered and walk further while Boss Griffin is busy on searching a particular book.

"There you are!" He picks up a book. "This is an ancient book of the 'First People' They wrote everything they know when the fairies and human were living in harmony million years ago"

"I only knew less about it child" Boss Griffin chuckled pointing at himself. "This mighty lad here tends to sleep during class"

"The information is too overwhelming. I could relate but it's hard to digest all of it" I take the book in my hand.

"Hahahaha child!" Boss Griffin laughs. "You don't need to know everything. There is a reason why we isolated and hid the library from you"

I nodded and open the book, flipping the pages to find useful information. I didn't expect the next thing I'm going to hear.