⁂ 𝓼𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓪𝔂

The spring arrives and I becomes so busy with my schedule. I needs to organize my lesson plan and make test paper for the upcoming periodical exam of the students.

Mr. Smith asked my help to arrange the books on one of presidential section of his library since he can't trust the new staffs to hold confidential records.

He also asked me to buy ingredients for lunch so I'm an errand girl for today.

I didn't anticipate what awaits on my shiny afternoon until seeing a dark haired man holding a basket in his hand and scanning carefully all the root crops on the stall.

He looks familiar, so familiar.

I walked closer to the man while observing his behaviour. The pale man is talking gently to the old lady when he bought meat supplies.

He started walking holding the paper bag in his hand through the crowd. I followed him. He vanished in the crowd without getting suspicious from the towns people, leaving crystal residue on the ground.

"That's Sug-" I put my hand on my lips. "That's him! But his hair colour is black. Eh?"

I'm currently balancing myself to a six-meter ladder to shove all of these misplaced bloody hell books by those careless library users.

"Can you prove it to me that they really exist? My curiosity is bugging me?" Mr. Smith echoes sitting and sipping on his afternoon tea while seeing me dancing on the ladder.

"I'm afraid noooot-whoahh! Oh dear...Oh dear, I don't want to die yet"

The ladder is old to handle my weight, I'm losing my balance goodness.

"Don't you have a new or sturdy ladder than this? I would love to keep my limbs intact" I lightly squealed down at him.

"You said that you can summon the winter fairy. Yes! Do it!" Mr. Smith said.

"I refuse old jock. He would kill me. OH!" I hold the ladder more tightly.

The ladder slanted towards the left side of bookshelf but I quickly grabbed to it. I almost fell!

"Why are you laughing?" I looked down at him.

"I really want to find out if you could summon him" He grinned, standing and walking over to my direction.

He kicked the ladder's foot causing me to stumble on all directions. The worst part is when I accidentally moved the ladder away from the shelf and freaking balancing myself alone with it.

"OH MY GOD! MR. SMITH DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME?!"

"Child! I never knew you have hidden talent such as acrobatics. Look at what you are doing" He started clapping.

God! I swear when I get down safely, I'll murdered this old jock.

"Have you lost your marbles?! I can't stay in here forever!" I yell.

"Then call him to save you"

"NOO~! CALL SOMEONE TO HELP OR GET A TRAMPOLINE!"

I lost my focus. I'm falling forward but the only word came out from my mouth is...

"SUGA!!!!"

.....?!

'Levatium agus'

My eyes are closed. Suddenly I feel so light like I'm...

"Floating...?" I whispered.

I noticed a pair of black eyes staring at me. He walks closed with his arms spread wide and slowly bringing me down. He caught me. It's been a while since I stared at those enticing black eyes. Nervousness is pouring my body.