⁂ 𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓼

I looked around the room and turned my attention to them. "What kind of Fairy are you?"

I looked at them, waiting for them to answer. "I'm Jungkook autumn fairy. Taehyung hyung is a spring fairy. Hoseok hyung is responsible for giving heat during summer. And you met the obviously what kind of fairy our Suga hyung is" The shy fairy, Jungkook, finally speaks.

I nodded. "Uhh- Jungkook you guys already introduced yourself. Umm I am just asking what kind- I mean what you guys do?" I ask, not wanting him to feel embarrassed infront of us.

"Ohh" His lips turned into circle as he eyes went to the older fairies. He cleared his throat. "We made seasons and sometimes we use magic to help people and I believe you call it miracle!" He smiles.

I gasp as my mouth touch the ground. "What- How old are you?"

Seeing me in this state, Taehyung chuckled before closing my mouth. "Before we answer that, I just want to let you know that we can die. We are not immortal. But we can live on a very long period" He smiles looking at me.

Hoseok pulled him back a little by his arm as he was so closer to me. I blinked. "H-How long?"

"Millions of years!" Hoseok replied.

"WHAT?!"

SUGA POV

I keeps on entertaining myself on watching her reaction although, I didn't realise that I'm smiling at that time.

I thought that humans are really amusingly stupid. They only knew a little of this world. And after meeting this girl I cleared all my doubts.

"Then how old you guys are? Hundred years old?" She widened her eyes.

"Na-ah! You are not even closer!" I told her.

I chuckled to herself thinking of something. She changed her expression many times in a minute. I sighed.

Y/N POV

"I'm the oldest among us. I'm 5,000 years old and Jungkook is the youngest one. How old are you again?" He asked to Jungkook.

"Uhh... 9..50- yeah 950 years old" He told Suga.

I choked. "In human life cycle, 5,000 years old is equivalent only 20 years of age. So I'm still young" He nodded looking at me. I scoffs.

Young? 5,000 years? If 5,000 years old is young then what jungkook is unborn baby inside his mother womb.

I glare at Jungkook who seems to be zoning out sitting between the talks.

"I...How...WHAT? Unbelievable. I need to process all of this to my brain and it seems are not functioning properly" I hold my head, spinning around like I'm in roller coaster ride right now.

"Aww! Shall I help you with that?" Taehyung said holding my hand gently in his. I glared at him. Hoseok pulled him back to the couch.

"Get you ass here, you fat butt" Hoseok smiles at me, whispering to Taehyung.

I shook my head and cleared all thoughts going on in my mind. "Uhm, so what are you going to do with me right now? I could see you!" I ask them.

"Nothing. Pretend that you normally couldn't se us. It better to be that way"

This winter fairy is literally cold.

"That's sad. Can... I.." I chuckled. "This may sound so weird but can i observe you? I won't spill anything about you. I promise"

"NO!" Suga said.

"Hyung! She doesn't seems so harmful and we need new presence here in our house!" Jungkook whines quietly near to winter fairy.

"Oh- That's my boy!" Taehyung stand up from the couch getting excited for something. "I mean yes hyung, we need to change our atmosphere, it feels so boring. And if Y/N stay here, I think this would be better"

"Absolutely not. Humans and fairies were not supposed to have connection anymore. Now I'm going to send you back to your friends at the festival" The cold fairy echoes in the room.

He walks over to me, grabbing my wrist in his grip. I yanked back his hand. "Hey mister! Stop holding me with your dead hands. It's so freaking cold!" I squealed at him.

We both turned back to look at the other fairies laughing silently looking at us. I turned back to face the winter fairy.

He hold my wrist tightly than before and accidentally pulled me too much closer to him. We almost hitting each other's face. Only making my eyes went bigger.

I felt being trance again, his cold breaths touched my cheeks and a little bit of ice formed in it.

I hold my breath and squeeze my eyes.

I shot my eyes opened and found myself again in the middle of people.

"Where is he?"

I turned around, looking everywhere until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey Y/N where in the arse have you been? I'm looking for you for an hour! I thought you ditched me" Jess started blabbering, seeing me. "Hey lady... Talk to me" She slap on my cheeks.

I flinch. "Oh. I'm sorry. I think I'm getting sick i need to go home now" I told her.