⁂ 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 ; 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭

"Hyung you can't. It's still spring day!" Taehyung remind him.

The spring fairy used his magic to grow an entire forest to slow the lava from entering the town while Hoseok is trying to change the lava's course by controlling it's heat properties.

Jungkook is too exhausted from taking all oxygen away from the lava given its massive production. In addition that it is decay resistant.

"Shit! If these are only leaves I could make it dry with no sweat!" Jungkook clenched his jaw.

He hold my hand drag me to the safe place. Suga told him to take care of me while he help the villagers.

"This is happening because of me!"

Jungkook turned to me. "What are you saying?"

Tears rolled down through my cheeks. I glared at him with tears in my eyes. "If I didn't take that anvil from there, it doesn't happened!"

I burst out having no control on me anymore. Jungkook looked at my condition. He hesitantly drag his hand to my shoulder and hugged me lightly.

"You have done nothing wrong!" He whispered in my ear.

His hand cares my hair calming a little down.

Another deadly eruption was made by the volcano and the time it covered the sky, everything turned dark, the earthquake is getting worse even Taehyung couldn't stop it in his full power.

"Hyung he's too strong for us!!" Taehyung shouted to Hoseok.

Suga's eyes went bigger because of the thought of effective way to stop the calamity.

"Listen!" His voice get attention of us.

"I need to release my Adhe Orzo!"

"What are you planning to do?" I wipe my tears away.

"To use my life source and charge my power in full capacity. I'm going to freeze the whole area and the volcano to it's deep under to prevent Velchanos on eradicating your town"

"No hyung! You can't do this" Taehyung speaks between Suga. "You will...-"

"Shh! Nothing happens!" Suga stops him.

The three fairies steal the glance from each other. I looked at their reaction.

"Wait! What would happened if you used your entire life source? You will...?" I questioned glaring into Suga's eyes.

He sighed. "Die!" I gasp. "Y/N, remember when you had your first skin burn back you were a child? That was me, saving you from dying!"

The wind is only getting stronger, the three other fairies have no energy left on them to stop the lava.

The tears I had stopped a while ago started to flow again in agony of losing someone again in my life. I have already lost many important person in my life before, and now I am not planning to lose another one.

"YOU ARE CRAZY!!" I yelled at him, looking up at him holding him by his shoulder.

"There's must be another way!"

I turned back to face the other fairies, seeing them exhausted by the using their power too much. They are breathing heavily. They turned their face away not making eye contact with me.

"Please don't leave me, not now!"

I take Suga's hands in mine kissing them lightly while the shiny pearls is continuously flowing down.

Suga came closer to me and put his hands on my cheeks.

"You are brave, you love winter and you are an evidence of hope in humanity! That's why I saved and guided you until you grew up. I'm sorry for lying to you!"

"I don't care if lied or not just don't leave me, please~" I breathe.

He slowly lose his grip on my cheeks. He looks behind at the fairies.

"Jungkook—! Hold her back!" Suga exclaimed.

I looked up at him. "no- No— NOO—!" Jungkook holds my hand and pulled me back. I can hear I'm sniffing too. Suga smiled at us last time before he walks forward to the flowing lava releasing his frozen rose. His body is glowing so much that it's blinding, accumulating all of his life force.

He chanted a spell, slammed his hand on the ground creating massive ice everywhere, crawling on every inch of the town and it quickly freezes the lava and the volcano which producing it.

A strong light shines from him, making us to close our eyes because of the strong wavelength of the light.

The commotion stops, the snow starting to fall in the middle of the spring. Velchanos is vanished and every single life is spread.

Suga falls on the ground, his breathing is so weak and his skin turned whiter than the snow, his hair turned black. I rushed towards him.

"No. No. No. Please!" I pulled his lifeless body onto my lap. "Please. Don't go away! Don't leave me— Suga...!"

"Be brave Y/N. Thank you for showing me how to be a human for once, in fact we learned so much from you" He smiled still in pain.

"I'm sorry but I don't really want to see you die. I couldn't bare it. Something is aching so much here" He dragged my hand to his chest.

"Is that what you called pain? I never felt pain not until I found you. I never felt excitement not until I found you. I never felt worried so much not until I found you Y/N"

I felt his heart beats starting to get lowered. I sobbed. "Guys please do something about your hyung!"

"We are very sorry Y/N— we can't do anything when it comes to our life source" Hoseok turned his head down feeling ashamed that he couldn't help his friend.

"I'm so sorry...!"

The spring, summer and autumn fairy reaches Suga's body, wearing a painful expression knowing that it was a suicide for using one's life source. They sat still, waiting and sulking.

The snow falling on his body started freezing. Someone has rightly said that what we are made of, one day we will end up in that. Suga, a winter fairy that used to produce snow, today snow will be its shroud.

I cleaned the snow from his body.

"I'm going to miss you hyung!" Jungkook cried.

The winter fairy holds my hand and put it in his chest. I couldn't feel his heartbeat anymore.

"Don't leave me! Please. Because if you leave, who's going to make snow during winter?"

He smiles. "Someone going to replace me so don't cry. Remember Y/N, be brave!"

I hold his hand in mine tightly. The winter fairy's body is slowly disappearing that I could see my lap from Suga's face, I breaks into tears.

His body slowly turns into a glowing particles and vanished into the air.

I broke down into tears. I felt Taehyung arms around my shoulder. The snow pour down continuously.

I know it's already too late to say this but I don't want to hide it in my heart for eternity.

"I love you... Suga!"