⁂ 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷

The man in his twenties stomping around the dining area due to boredom that consumes his patience.

"Argh! I have nothing to do!" He groaned in annoyance. "How many days are remaining until hyung finishes his duty?" He whined, throwing himself on the near couch.

Two other people like him joined to have a cup of tea in one bright afternoon. They sit besides him, handing him a cup of tea.

"Take it! You should stop whining like a child, Taehyung!" He said side-eyeing him, silently judging him.

"Ugh!" Taehyung folded his arms.

"Yeah, Hobi hyung is right!" Jungkook added, staring at Taehyung's stubborn attitude.

Both of them sighed and sip tea from their cup. Jungkook looks outside.

"There's no snow! Is hyung drifted to sleep again?" Jungkook eyes widened looking at his older brother, sitting infront of him.

"Probably!" Taehyung eyes rolled.

"I really want to punch your face right now Taehyung, seriously. It's been only a week since the winter started. You have no right to complain about waiting because you are going next to Yoongi!" Hoseok scolded Taehyung.

"What about Jungkook? He needs to wait for another half years to do his work" Hoseok points to Jungkook. Jungkook gulped down his tea while his wide doe eyes staring at Taehyung.

"It's alright Hobi hyung. I could play with kids and eat lots of food during my very long vacation!" Jungkook smile widely at them, already planning for his long break from his work.

"This guy! If you don't stop your gluttony, you might end up like boss Griffin. Stop eating EVERYTHING!" Taehyung yell at Jungkook, after seeing him eating the leaves of the plant he planted awhile ago.

"That big-fat belly old man? Uhh right....! Aren't we going to visit North pole? He requires all the three fairies to attend the meeting this midnight solstice" Hoseok reminds the two younger fairies, who are busy in fighting with each other.

Taehyung stops and stared at Hoseok. "Again?" He sighed. "All he did was to brag how great his reindeer and sled when he flies around the town. I'm going to make cherry blossoms bloom on his puffy cheeks to give him a lot of embarrassment" Taehyung gritted his teeth.

He stops saying as Jungkook throw a pillow on his face, ending with their little pillow fights. Hoseok kicked on Taehyung's feet as he jumped holding his feet.

"Yahh I'm the one who should be hot headed in here since I'm the summer fairy not you!" Hoseok exclaimed standing and walking in the kitchen.

"And Jungkook...!" He stops on his way. "He is naturally calm and cool before winter comes. So shut your mouth Spring fairy" Hoseok warned Taehyung. He imitate him.

"I don't want to. Do you want me to grow flowers on your head?" Taehyung raised his voice as Hoseok turned to him. He scrunched his face.

"If you don't stop bickering and spitting your saliva on my face, I'm going to direct the sun light to burn your fat butt" He points to him.

"Whatever! I just hope this winter would end soon. I'm so bored" He sighed.

The three of them continues to sip their teas until the chime clangs telling that someone has arrived. Their attention turned to the front door.

"Hyung? Did you sleep again during your shift? The snow is gone!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"No. I Heard the folks passing by on my favourite post that a festival is coming" Suga sighed.

"They are worrying that the snow would get thicker as the parade proceeds before they made it to the feast place. So I decided to stop creating snow for today" He nodded his head slowly, turning to the rest of the fairies.

"Oh... Someone's getting attracted with humans lately huh!" Hoseok smirked at him.

"Aren't we attached to humans in the first place" Suga replied with serious tone. The three fairies looked intently on the oldest amongst them. Expecting to hear a familiar statement they are keeping to themselves.

"Don't forget our job is to keep the humans from growing with too much malice and greed. Keep on your minds what happened to this version of Earth five million years ago" Suga reminds them.

They felt fear to their hyung's reminder. A nightmare that their ancestors prevented before they exist.

"Our Master Guardians were the ones who fought side by side with Gods to lock God of greed Mammon to exist. That was the only time God seek help from us to defeat Mammon" Taehyung speaks slowly.

"Then the humans started to wonder where are the ancient lost cities, archaeologists are doing their best to find those places" Hoseok added after Taehyung.

Suga crossed his arms. "Those cities are too powerful to handle by humans, they grew hatred, greed, malice and other sins that will destroy mankind" He looked down.

"Mammon feeds on those sins to generate his power and erase this world to start a new and be God himself!" Suga exclaimed, heaving out a breath.

They all sighed on the history which only fairies and other magical entities allowed to know. Something washed the memories of mankind of their greed during the ancient era to avoid repeating history itself.

"Why do I have no idea about the lost cities?" Jungkook raised his hand, in middle of the conversation. He is the only one who is lost and confused between their talks.

They all turned to him. "You need to attend more classes back in North pole to learn that information" Suga told him.

"Right...!" Hoseok glances over at Taehyung. "So shut your mouth and be a good spring fairy" He told him.

Taehyung's eyebrows crashed together. "But I didn't said anything-" Hoseok shushed him to stop him from talking further.

"Hyung where are the lost cities that supposedly a part of this earth?" Jungkook question to his elder brother.

Suga stop on his way to his room and turned to Jungkook. Only seeing him getting curious about the lost towns.

No matter what and where! Suga never said no to Jungkook. Maybe because he is the youngest from them and have less knowledge amongst them.

"Somewhere safe guarding by the Lunar Knights. Boss Griffin didn't give us authorisation to disclose it's location" He politely told Jungkook.

Suga, the Winter Fairy is a level five guardian amongst them.

"I'm attending the fastival tonight. You guys should find the item before someone does. You know what item I am talking about" He glared over to the rest of the fairies.