⁂ 𝓗𝓮𝓹𝓱𝓪𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓼 : 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓸𝓭

"You called me by name for the first time!"

I hung my head low because of the tint red line forming across my cheeks.

He turned back and smiles at me. "Just take rest. I promise I'll protect you"

Without caution, grounds are shaking due to earthquake. Everything is going to a messy, me and Suga are trying to balance ourselves.

"TAEHYUNG! This is not the time to play!" Suga yelled.

"Hyung I'm not doing it" I see Taehyung trying to balance himself holding the dinner table.

"I don't create earthquake for fun!" He exclaimed.

A flower pot slipped from the window and fall down making it scattered into many pieces Taehyung run to it. He kneel down. Hoseok entered in with worry on his face.

"Taehyung! Can you counteract the earthquake? Because you better do it right now!" Hoseok yelled at him.

We are holding on to the pillars of the house and hoping that it's structure could handle the shock.

Taehyung lean down on the ground and closed his eyes concentrating to thwart the earthquake.

"Come on! Who the hell is using my magic?!"

A magic circle forms on the floor for Taehyung to amplify his power, the earthquake gradually stops and everything sets in balance. He throws himself back to near wall breathing heavily.

"I can't hold it forever, whoever's producing it is too powerful because I exerted so much of my energy to thwart it" Taehyung breathe.

"WHO DARES TO STOP MY EARTHQUAKE?!"

An unknown voice echoes in the town. We run outside the house to see a grey figure with a very deep voice echoing the whole town.

"Hephæstus...! That's him!"

I whispered slowly eyeing at the tall figure towering over the trees.

The fairies turned back to me with the shocked face.

The ground starts to shake again but Taehyung tried to hold it more.

"Guys we better need to do something before Mr Anger-Management here goes main antagonist on 101 Dalmatians" Hoseok turned to other fairies.

"Why Haphæstus is doing geomancer thingy? I never read a book indicating that he could control soils!"

"I don't know either. Give me the anvil" Suga walk towards me.

I hurriedly took out the anvil from the pocket. I put it on his palm he grip it in his hand. My head is still hung low, I noticed that Suga didn't move so I turned my face up to look at him.

"What-?"

"Don't be afraid! Remember! I protect you" He leaves after giving me a warm smile.

They stepped closer to Velchanos to talk to him while the God is floating in the air.

"Velchanos!!" Suga shouted his name to get his attention. He showed the anvil to the God.

"We are giving back your anvil so let's stop this!!" He tossed the anvil to the God.

The god laugh. "Fairies!"

"You are so tiny and fragile that I want to crush you. Your powers are only as small as my nails. And you human, you are just a decoration in this world. You should be thrown away for stealing my item" He grinned.

Thunder roars and lightening strikes.

"I didn't steal it! I found it in the desert and kept to analyse what it is" I yelled.

"Liar! You would never pick it if you are not greedy but you did human. You should left it where you found it so you really stole it!"

I am on my urge to shout because of the things he is accusing me that I have not done.

"GOD OF FIRE!"

"Never accuse me stealing your little anvil. It's your fault for losing your own thing!! So you are the irresponsible one here!"

I pointed at him walking closer to fire, light up by the god. Jungkook pulled me back.

"I'm just concern that it might end on the wrong hands so I kept it instead! Understand?!"

I'm losing my patience with a close-minded god. I forgot that I'm shouting on a powerful deity.

"Inadequate manner! Pay for your sin human!"

The ground shakes violently. We started running away from cracking ground as fast as we could get away. The earthquake results in many human-sized wide faults.

The volcano erupted.

The lava is quickly flowing inside the town, a part of it is on fire.

"Oh my god! My town!"

The fairies turned their attention to the burning houses. I see my town slowly burned down.

"If only I could use my full power!" Suga whispered slowly.